Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

boss: ok, why don't we go around the table and talk about our accomplishments and challenges over the past week. Jenkins, why don't you start?

jenkins: I opened three new accounts that will bring in $2 million in additional revenue.

another coworker: we are almost switched over to the new accounting software. everyone will get an email in the next few days with your new time logging login information.

me: you guys are not gonna BELIEVE what I found in my sink!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geforce

You may be cooler than me IRL, but I have crippling anxietyTM
:parrot:
Friend : hey man what are you doing this weekend? We could go at this party at Mel's.

Me: what are you doing this weekend not much we could go at this party at mel's huh no thanks

Friend : weird look

Quoting has ruined my life.

Dexters Secret

my boss hasn't been appreciating the tier list i made of my coworkers

A Tin Of Beans

boss: and i'm proud to announce that jeff here is gettinga promotion!! since he's really proven himself capable and up to the task he's going to be a manager now. youll be reporting to him on this next project

me: ok but who's the next IK???

cute anime girl

friend: hey dude, look at this funny drawing I made

me: lol that's terrible

friend: what the gently caress dude

me: gas.

Dr Cheeto
gf: should I wear the black dress or the red dress?

me: voted goku

playground tough
brother: you're really skinny
me: naw girl Im on that mac and cheese diet

Just Burgs

Politician: If you choose me to represent our district, I will bring in more jobs, increase wages-

Me: gently caress you, enable sigs!

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

tao of lmao

cute anime girl posted:

friend: hey dude, look at this funny drawing I made

me: lol that's terrible

friend: what the gently caress dude

me: gas.

Machai

I have to constantly remind myself that making Hitler or 911 jokes is not a good idea irl

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*kills self*

tao of lmao

Thanks for a wonderful thread, byob, and to the mods for the sticky.

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

Thanks for a wonderful thread, byob, and to the mods for the sticky.

now lets goldmine it

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Dexters Secret

Salmiakki posted:

now lets goldmine it

:agreed:

Just Burgs

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Salmiakki posted:

now lets goldmine it

FartGhost

Salmiakki posted:

now lets goldmine it

landy.
sometimes I say correct things and everybody says the same thing I just said like I'm Spartacus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

boss: good work on the project everybody! it keeps getting better and better. let's keep up the good work.

me: i think we should end the project. look at it and remember it fondly but never work on it again.

• Locked thread