Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hellsau posted:

Northwest was given a large redesign. It didn't work because the map is fundamentally broken.
Well poo poo, this is what I get for being an on-and-off casual. The only change I remember being made to the map was the addition of a tiny bit of land near the water. I wasn't aware it got a complete overhaul at some point in the past.

Barry posted:

It's TD week or something, right? I'm looking for ways to explain how most of my matches lately have had like 6-8 TD's on each side. It's kinda odd.

The current On Track for NA is the T110E3.

Terrorist Fistbump fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

Somethin' made me want to drive a tank, so I downloaded this game. Joined the Discord channel but of course no goons are playing the tank game

What's a solid tank for messing around in at the start to learn the game?

Pick any of these tanks and you will have a good time while learning the game.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Same, but for the entire game.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank you for reminding me to buy an E 50 now that I'm sitting on a couple million credits.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hellsau posted:

Oh right, I hope you have like 100k free XP since the top gun is required to have any fun.

Welp, looks like I'll be saving up for a while. I have enough for the tracks at the moment. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll do an on track in the meantime.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The AC4 Experimental is the one to get from tankrewards.com, right? Like, the Japanese Tiger isn't some surprise gem?

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Didn't some guy lose his job over the 112 and IS-6 buffs, and other assorted idiotic balance choices?

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Who is this Wargaming, and what have they done to the Wargaming I know?
They brought in a dude who knows how games ought to work and are allowing him to tackle long-standing problems with the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZM8L2BlZU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
T-22sr, but it has nothing to do with in-game performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Am I understanding this right? Did they actually make the WZ-111 competitive with the IS-6 when they buffed it??