Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Rorac posted:

Holy poo poo. :catstare:

Note that I meant that you'll be able to cash them in whenever, not sure if you'll be able to use them multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

Just had a game with a full platoon of E-25's on El Halluf. They literally decimated the game and I think only one of them was spotted the entire game.

Eh, I don't know - a full platoon doing 1.5 tanks HP of damage/killing 1-2 tanks doesn't sound that special really.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Azhais posted:

Until the T-54 and you need 200k xp just to unlock the basic modules and like 800k to elite it :argh:

On the other hand, it's a T-54, so it's amazing and the eliting cost doesn't matter, especially since you're unlocking two great T10 tanks from a single T9.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

VelociBacon posted:

I never understood what people enjoy so much about playing a huge variety of low tier tanks. 2k games and t8/t7/t7 for me

The very lowest tiers (T1-4) can be blown away in an evening and after that you get enough variety in different lines that you never really get burned of playing one tank. Also it lets you max out on various x3/x5 events so you get to play this game less!

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

I think you can invite clanless people to the team.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

This AMX M4 45 grind is making me tear my loving hair out.

Use the 105mm with 100% gold and then it's almost bearable, with the exception of the not-quite sufficient speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

I've been thinking about selling off my (EU) account. Anyone has any idea/guide on how the gently caress it should be priced and what people even look at (I'm guessing number of tier X tanks and rare premiums or something).