Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reirrac
Jun 6, 2011
Was playing solo with my AMX 50, did the typical french heavy tactic of staying away from the front and bullying the mediums at the field. Our heavies were wiped out on city and the IS-3 was raging about me being the coward and true to our clan name; a bunch of pansies. After taking out the arty I cleaned up the city, the game was won and I simply typed "Problem?", and here is his msg.

Do I get trolling points for this? :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reirrac
Jun 6, 2011

rossmum posted:

One time a teammate began ragging on a Lorraine for being a "typical French coward" and hiding in the back doing nothing. He was actually right about the Lorraine driver being worthless chickenshit deadweight, but reminding him that France is historically one of the most militarily successful nations on the planet and is the main reason America isn't still some backwater British colony drove him into a :911: fury that had to be seen to be believed.

I'm going to use that line someday... I'll post the results later!

Reirrac
Jun 6, 2011
Managed to finish the hell grind for the T49 playing solo on the Bulldog thanks to the 2x every match with +200% xp reserves.

I gotta stop being a masochistic lone wolf and play platoons... :csgo:

Now onwards to grinding credits with the jg tiger 8.8 and the E25 to pay for the T49!

Ugh...

Reirrac
Jun 6, 2011

Barry posted:

M41 is one of my favorite solo pub tanks.

The M41 is a fine tank, too bad pubbies find me irresistible.

Reirrac
Jun 6, 2011

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The only time getting the JT88 made sense was when you could pick up multiple of those codes for the JT88+gold+premium on Kinguin for ~$15-25 per.

And I don't think the premium JT with the stock 128 has been released yet.

That's how I got the JT88. Money well spent.

I couldn't stand playing the JT88 before the buff, but now the mobility is just adequate. I try to aim for 2k damage before dying horribly.