Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Tahirovic posted:

I loving hate you, I've wasted over 4 hours trying to do SPG-15 so far. I often enough manage to be top 3 or even #1 in damage done, but due to retarded spotting mechanics I end up 7th or something stupid on xp earned. So far I've tried it with the T92, M43, T9 brit arty and the LeFH, my other options would be Bishop, GWE100, O261, T10 BC. In one of my T92 games I came within 32xp of making top3 xp, the best LeFH game was 110 damage short of the 2k damage requirement.

Does anyone have a gimmick for SPG-15?

Run food, shoot gold, play tier 8 arty (ie play the M40/43), and platoon with friends in Tier 10s. Spray gold liberally and just accept that the missions have padded your wallet heavily and now you're going to invest in getting over the hump of SPG-15. Food felt like it turned near misses into hits and misses into near misses, with food and gold and, say, sand river, you're going to be slamming fools for boatloads of damage. Definitely, definitely don't play Tier 10 arty - you want the XP bonus for shooting higher tier stuff. I got it solo because the stars aligned, but my ideal platoon setup would be a pair of Tier 10s that can hold a flank indefinitely - get them to plug up a flank somewhere and let you rail on it all night long.

Alternately, a friend of mine RAVES about the HEAT on the M44. 240 Pen, 700 damage, on a tier 6 arty. Three hits will get you your 2k, and when you're gibbing a tank on every shot and rattling out three a minute, you're going to get some gooood XP regardless of the stupid mechanics.

In other news, the Tier 3 and 4 HT-15 missions are going to be impossible. I just had a fantastic game in my IS-7 (after a bunch of lovely arty fests) where I dealt 7k damage and, at the end, intentionally let a dumb pubbie E-100 shoot me in the turret over and over until he threw a temper tantrum and started chipping at me 100 HP at a time with HE, and I still only managed to just break 10k dealt+blocked. That said, redoing this stupid mission with honors got me my Stug V, yay!

E: Also, 120% Crews are god mode. Holy crap. Been running Vents+Food in my 13 90 (which has a SoS crew) and it's incredible how much of a stronktonk a 120% crew makes this thing.

Magres fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jan 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Cippalippus posted:

You should try my Batchat with BIA, vents, Coffee and 5 skills :smugdog:

I am so, so loving jealous. I'll get there eventually!

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

NTRabbit posted:

The Polar Bear only has 2500hp and just loves to get stuck on the blocks, if they make you the primary target you don't get to get out, and it takes 4 shots to reach the damage goal. Glass cannon.

I always pick a Mammoth to follow around and shoot over the treads of and use as ablative armor plating. Also if you use a zoom out mod you can easily figure out where they are in advance and be ready to shoot at their entrance to the fight as fast as you can and help focus people down (and ruin their mission :v:). It's really easy to get 6+ shots off in the Polar Bear if you aggressively make use of your publonium armor plating.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Getting to troll furries, cockblock missions, and win the game all at the same time is the good life.

Game on Mines, had an E100 on our team and a 183 on their team, both in FURIA, meet in the corner of the town for the 183 to bounce AP off the E100 for a while. NOT TODAY SHITTERS! Call it out, one friendly AMX 50B driveby later the 183 is dead and we bumrush their team while the E100 is crying that he needs more damage. He came in about 800 shy of HT-15 :getin:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hellsau posted:

Report that to Wargaming and both of their accounts get banned.

If that's the case I may have already gotten five or six RUSHR guys banned, they did the same thing in IS6s and I reported it :getin:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
drat, no trifecta then.

Man they must have been really confused when I accused them of being dog molesters :blush:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Polar Bear is EZ

I'm terrible at this game and it's still easy. Zoom out, look where they're coming from, and position yourself to be a warm and loving welcome committee as soon as they breach the wall.

I haven't tried it, but can the pbear heal worth a drat? Does it heal for like 1k a shot? Cause if it does just load up some big fat healing shells and patch people for 20% per shot.

I literally just put myself up a Mammoth's rear end every game and shoot over its tracks. Keep in mind that you don't need to connect WELL, you just have to connect and overmatch and 1k pen will hurt people even if you shoot them at awful angles. I don't think I've ever had a shot hit and not pen. Connecting four shots is super easy. Use your pubbie armor. Who cares if they go stupid ways, pick a mammoth and follow them until the game is over. Pbear sucks at soloing, it's a fire support vehicle, which should be obvious.

Magres fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 28, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

NTRabbit posted:

You haven't got a clue, as per usual, 1v1 never happens, and if you wander off to look for one you end up on the wrong side of a 5v1. You keep living your fanciful dream scenario though, because it sure is a bad idea for the less damaging tanks to use a few credits on a heal shell to keep the glass cannons alive for a couple salvos, gently caress, what a total waste of credits.

Your scenario where Mammoths heal and Pbears shoot is stupid, in a team that coordinated the Pbears are going to focus fire and triple tap people before they can be healed. Hope that helps.

Follow your pubbies, shoot tanks, stop whining. Getting off four shots in a fight is super easy, you can shoot over a Mammoth's treads and barely expose your tank at all.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Uranium 235 posted:

Shooting the enemy instead of healing teammates is a far more efficient use of time. You can't heal someone as quickly as they are damaged, and if you heal them, you do nothing to diminish the other team's ability to deal damage. So why would you waste time healing? Just kill the enemies more quickly instead.

On a related note, this is also why dedicated healing Clerics in Dungeons and Dragons suck. Why heal people after they take damage when you can just buff yourself and go bash its skull in before it can hurt your people at all?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Cardiac posted:

Is the AMX 13 90 actually good outside tier 8 strongholds?
So far it seems aggressively mediocre compared to the AMX 50 100, where the 1390 have less pen, worse MM, but better camo.
It is not helped by being matched with medium tanks that can do the same role.
Or maybe I am just bitter about my current 25% win rate in it after 20 games or so.

I really, really recommend doing three lines of the Individual Missions and recruiting a female crew for your 13 90. 6th on the Commander, Camo on the other two. Playing lights w/o 6th+Camo is terrible.

That said, yes, the biggest thing it gets is fantastic camo. The 13 90 gets a native 17.7% camo bonus - with paint and 2 crew members with Camo fully trained, you bump that up to 30% Camo. And because it's a Light, that's 30% camo on the move too. It's kinda like being in a bush except always (barring when you've just fired). Think of the 13 90 as less of a "I am a Light, I must spot and do nothing else" and more of a "I am a tiny scouting medium and an cowardly, opportunistic bastard." It plays a lot like the Batchat. You've got great vision, excellent camo, you drive faster than hell, and you have a ridiculous ability to vomit damage into people. It's also got a great ability to dodge and weave and avoid getting hit out in the open, though it's not something you should rely on.

For a replay, I just finally got Ace in it this morning. link

I actually play like a complete shitter at multiple points. Notably when I go for an attack run on the Rhoomba and biff a couple shots, though I didn't really care about the last shot I threw at him because I had almost no way to kill him because of how god awful my damage rolls on him were (240 avg damage, 425 damage from two shots) But, despite my shittery, to that point I had conserved my HP well enough that I could throw a bunch of it away, distract their team a bunch, get the Rhoomba dead with some help from a friendly, and win the game. Only thing I'm bitter about is not getting Top Gun because of those loving Rhoomba damage rolls, I saw him at like 280 HP after the first two hits and didn't bother to make sure my last shot would connect because I was mad and just wanted to get the gently caress out of dodge. I was also pretty pissed that their loving ST-I managed to snapshot me in the drive wheel while I was doing ~50. But in the end, I carried my team ridiculously hard, both by clipping fools and by spotting fools, and we won and I got my Ace, finally - this thing has a crazy high Ace threshold, you need like 1300+ nXP and it's tough to get because you don't have that much capacity to just mow down tank after tank after tank without taking a breather to reload.

Random advice:

PATIENCE! PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE! The first five minutes of the game are the most dangerous for you because this game's maps are universally too goddamned small to be Light Tank friendly. Opportunistic, cowardly tanks like the 13 90 and Batchat need tanks that are either alone or with only 1-2 friends so they can swoop in, clip dump some moron, and swoop back out. Your job in the first few minutes of the game is to try and suss out where some of the enemy team's tanks are so you can look for places you can get sneaky shots in without being hit.

Play like a complete and utter coward - conserve your HP at all costs in the early game. I'm bad at this because I'm a very aggressive player in general, but a full HP 13 90 is a dozen times more lethal than a next hit dead 13 90 come late game, because you can find someone alone, eat a hit, and spray 1440 points of hot tank lovin' into them in return. Being able to take a hit without dying makes you much, much more deadly because of the 13 90's ability to trade a clip's worth of damage for one shot from a lone tank. It's better to do nothing for the first couple minutes of the game when you have to than to try and force plays and lose HP for it. I always aim to have full HP at the 10:00 mark, because that's when flanks start resolving, holes in defenses open up, and you can start murdering people.

Know your numbers! You average 240 damage a shot, and can generally kill things if they're at 220 * (however many shells you have left) HP or less, though you should also try to assume that you will miss or bounce at least one shot unless you're really, really willing to commit on someone and probably eat an extra hit from them to take the time to slow down and make sure your hits are really solid connections.

Don't stop moving unless you're passive spotting in a bush, and in particular GO FAST. If you're sniping, make sure you have (good) hard cover next to you to scoot behind right after you shoot. If someone is looking at you, has vision and line of fire at you, and you're not driving 30 km/h or faster, generally that means you have hosed up and are about to die. Only real exception is if you're clip dumping a lone tank. In general though GOTTA GO FAST. Speed and stealth are your only defenses, and when you start shooting you've given up stealth.

Count tanks. It sounds kind of obvious, but counting tanks will help you make big plays and avoid dying horribly. You should have a Last Known Location mod for your minimap, and before you go on an attack run or whatever move you want to make, blow up your minimap and take 20s to evaluate the state of the battlefield, and in particular count tanks. Fifteen - (Dead + Spotted + Artillery) = how many tanks you should assume are being camping shitters and waiting to blow you up when you try to clip dump someone.

Use autoaim. You need to be focused on driving, not on trying to scope in to make sure you have a good shot. Unless I'm sniping someone and holding still I almost always use autoaim. I'd rather have the extra situational awareness and better driving of looking where I'm going and where I'm planning to go then to make sure I connect that extra shot - staying alive is more important than dealing damage, because the longer the game goes and the more HP you have, the stronger your tank is. Unless I'm in a situation where I know, for sure, that someone is alone (ie 15 - Dead/Spotted/Arty = 0) then I'm not slowing down to shoot, and if I'm not slowing down to shoot them I'm autoaiming.

170 pen doesn't seem like a lot, but it's more than enough. I basically never fire gold unless I'm out of silver or if the situation really demands it. Even fighting Tier 10 heavies, the Maus is basically the only thing you pretty much have to fire gold at - the E100's side turret armor is only 144 and I've had a lot of luck spraying the sides of their turret with silver if the shot is good and flat. Obviously you'll bounce less with gold (and shooting all gold is really, really fun even though it's incredibly expensive) but you don't actually need it. I almost always get 1500+ damage in the 13 90, and generally break 2k. You can hurt the sides of most tanks, and can readily devour tank butts with 170 pen.

Spot for people! Abuse the poo poo out of your camo and spot people. When I finally got the first LT-15 it was a game on Lakeville where I spotted the enemy team's crossing to the city and put us up 3k HP and a couple tank kills before the fight even started. We promptly steamrolled the gently caress out of city because both teams had about five people in base/valley and a couple artillery, so the city was something like 6 vs 8 and we had an enormous numerical advantage.

Also for reference, my 13 90 setup is Vents/GLD/Optics, Food/Repair/Med, SoS/6th/Camo on my commander, SoS/Camo/Snap Shot on my Gunner, and SoS/Camo/Clutch Braking on the Driver. Clutch Braking vs Smooth Ride is a tossup, but imo the 13 90's biggest shortcoming is that it doesn't turn that well and alleviating that problem is a big deal to me, so I went with Clutch. Food vs Fire Extinguisher is personal preference, but I've come to really, really enjoy having a 120% crew so I use it. It's frustrating as hell when you get lit on fire the first hit you take and promptly burn to death though, especially because the 13 90 engine is only 12% chance to light. If I ever get around to 5th skills on this thing, definitely gonna be getting some Firefighting going. Repair is borderline useless on the 13 90 imo, even if your repair time on your tracks is 5s instead of 10s or 12s or whatever it is, five seconds sitting out in the open holding still is death. If you get tracked, kit it IMMEDIATELY and get moving.

The 13 90 is really frustrating to play at first, but is one of the most balls to the wall fun things in the game once you get good at it, and is ridiculously good at carrying teams in a lot of situations. You're never going to hulldown and MANMODE your way through half a dozen tanks, but you can do a lot to get your team an early lead and keep that lead going even if they're bad (they literally need to be able to hit autoaim and left click, that's all you need out of them) and you can do cleanup like mad. It doesn't look like it on paper, but it's a very, very strong tank and has the carrying capacity of a short bus.

Mesadoram posted:

TL:DR:

Play like a grimy piece of poo poo and you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah, basically. I just wanted to go into detail, I tend to need very specific, little picture bits of advice to build into the big picture of playing like a scum bag. It frustrates me immensely when I ask my purple friends for advice and get "just click more tanks" and "whatever just stop getting shot" in return.

Magres fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 29, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Oh yeah I got super, super lucky getting out from that Rhoomba attack alive. All of the alarms and klaxons in my head were blaring GET OUT GET OUT poo poo poo poo RUN RUN gently caress RUN OH GOD PLEASE LET ME LIVE. There was no skill at all involved in getting out of that alive, I just drove as goddamned fast as I could to cover and prayed like crazy.

I figure it evens out with the fact that my next game I had a "friendly" E5 smash me into the wall of a map as I was trying to get into the side of a dying IS-8 for some free damage. I had full HP, the IS-8 shot me once, lit me on fire from the front, and I burned to death. SerB giveth, SerB taketh away :haw:

Magres fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 29, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone know of any good, really in depth guides for turretless TDs? None of this "just find people to shoot" bullshit, I'm talking like specific, detailed strats on a per map basis, because I am incapable of getting good firing lanes.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hellsau posted:

Man what a good night. Bunch of Winter Mode games, finished the missions up until the platooning ones, carried hard in my KV-220, and got some stupid pubbie banned. I managed to deal damage to two tanks in my M12 on Arctic Region after like thirty tries, and goaded Mr. Geo in his VK3001 into shooting me twice, then I stuck my gun in his gun so he'd get a critical third hit and turn blue, then goaded him into going for a killshot while blue. Banned! The game was loving over anyway so I basically turned a sure loss into a double win for me. Good times.

Do not go 1 line on Redshire, no matter what tank you are in. The entire west side is a huge deathtrap that you cannot spot or shoot from. If you equip the derp, you could have gone east into that ravine, blapped the first poor bastard you see for 700, taken 200-300 in return, and backed off to reload the next 700 damage shell.

If you need to learn turretless TDs, play the SU-85B for now, or E-25 afterwards. You don't need to struggle against your tanks and the maps at the same time, so play a super overpowered tank instead of the SU-152. Gun's great, but you'll struggle with the mobility getting to certain positions. If you don't even know where the positions are, you can't really expect to learn them if you're in a slow tank.

I really regret not getting the E-25 for Gold while I could :(

I had the gold to get it or the SU-122-44 and chose poorly (not that the SU-122-44 is bad, it's awesome, just that my timing was poor)

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Yeah it was stupid of me to go 1 line when I know, from dozens of Medium games on Redshire, that I universally go to the hill and gently caress up the dumb schmucks that go to the 1 line and do so with no repercussions whatsoever. I was basically just hoping it'd be a narrow alley where pubbies would drive into my gun, but clearly that's over in the East. Shoulda gone there but since coming back I've played essentialyl nothing but Lights and Mediums and haven't re-learned the maps enough as a Heavy or TD.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Had a shitter E100 try to teamkill me for telling him to not whine about MM (apparently MM can now screw over tier 10 tanks?? It Is A Mystery.), after three failed attempts to pen my M103 my team blew him up. We lost horribly, but I got to spend the rest of the game trolling him. Sometimes pubbies are good people :unsmith:

If you see GrumpyOldTanker in game and feel like trolling him, ask him about "his list" and whether you can be on it too.

E: How much better is the third gun on the M103 than the second gun? I want to know if this tank will ever stop feeling like I'm just hitting myself in the crotch with a baseball bat every time I play it. I don't think I've ever had an actually fun game in it.

Magres fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jan 30, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Oh my god. I free XPed the top gun on the M103.

It's so good. The extra pen doesn't hurt, certainly, but the gun handling is just magical

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Are there any mods for telling what bushes have what camo values while you're in game? If you're in a Dense Bush (50% camo) with the 13 90 you can easily get up to 85-90% camo and be a ninja :ninja:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Probably some Russians, I've heard the T-62A is bonkers popular on the RU server (I actually hear it has depressed wn8 values compared to what it "should" have because hordes of Russians playing their beloved staple tank has dragged its expected values down), though I have no numbers to back that idea up.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Cardiac posted:

Considering that I have done 4k spotting damage in a VK4502B, a Bulldog should have minor problems with it. Just hope for Prokhorovka.
Been checking out AMX 13 90 replays, and I can safely say Prokhorovka is the map to go for spotting damage.

Lakeville and Malinovka also work really well, though they're both prone to yolo charges ruining your game. I did the first LT-15 on Lakeville.

Something that helps is platooning with high tier artillery that will hold their shots until a situation where you'll get the credit for the damage. Nothing like a pair of conq shells booping people for 1200 damage to get you on your way to 4k

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

Where do you do spotting on Lakeville, middle road? Honestly, besides spotting missions I'd normally just go town and shoot dudes in the butt in a light on Lakeville.

Yeah, that's exactly how I got my 4k spotting done. Got like 3k done by spotting the south team's crossing to the town (which had the side effect of pretty much winning us the game outright, they were down 2 tanks before the town fight even started), then got my last thousand by driving around their base like a crazy person and tracking fools

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Valle posted:

Top news item on worldoftanks.com is about a short survey you can take and thus be in the drawing for prizes. One of the question is what you think they can do to make the forums better. I answered that they should ban anyone below 52% wr from posting. Maybe if we all do that they'll do it? No? Well, a guy can dream, right?

Edit: Got a reply on why I was chatbanned:

True Goon Hero :patriot:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
France Light. The 13 90 with ladycrew is amazing. Starting with SoS and 6th+Camo makes a world of difference.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Yeah it sounds like it'll be good in a normal TD way and not horrendously broken bullshit.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
gently caress Artillery.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Mesadoram posted:

Either way, I am so going to buy the poo poo out of that tank. The T9 and T10 look like really brutal tanks that have 0 armor. Just need to grind the XP in the 13 90 which as of late has been difficult due to pubbie retardation. 130k XP sound about right?

:shepspends:

A friend of mine suggested that it'll be similar to the XP cost of the RU 251 to the Leo PTA, which is ~180k I think.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Fat Jesus posted:

hahahaha. this morning after some idiot suicided at the start and declared 'I did my job at least'. I told him he was an idiot and after the battle got this -
http://oi58.tinypic.com/4g5duq.jpg

This is exactly why Scout needs to be removed and a medal for assist damage added.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Advice for the ISU-152? I am utterly incapable of persuading pubbies to slowly into my gun the way my teams inevitably do when there's an enemy ISU. I also don't really get how to find firing lanes as a TD, I'm used to being able to scramble around for firing angles on people as a medium, and trying to do this poo poo without a turret and slow as gently caress is incredibly unfun.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
If it helps at all, I was on the other team and we didn't have fun either. 183s are stupid as gently caress on either side.

E: Is it worth running optics on the ISU-152? Thing is blind as a bat so I'm considering just doing vents/gld/rammer

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/teams/121496-RL_Valkyries/
For Big Ladies

It's a Skirmish! Runs from the 16-22 but most of that is only if you make the finals. Being slightly above average nets you 500 gold so no sweat.
Mittenberg again, 5 tanks, tier 8 max heavies only with 38 points. Again, no clue. 5 players and 3 reserves.

Join the Skirmish team you nerds, top 20% is super easy in tier 8s where there are a billion terrible pubbie teams for us to kick around, and top 10% is super doable. Our map strat is "get in a big ball and go murder people."

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Someone posted a ~100 shot test of the 9.6 accuracy, it looked very reasonable. Fewer shots almost dead center of the cone of fire, way more shots in the general middle of the cone of fire.

What I got out of it is that the armor on my beloved IS-7 turret will be even more absurd :getin:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Man with 9.7 I couldn't reinstall all of my usual mods with ODM last night, most notably my session stats. I think I got everything else though.

Holy poo poo this game got more fun. Just trying to do well and play smart instead of meeting numerical goals and getting mad when I do bad (and then playing terrible because I'm mad) is way better

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Yyyesss the new LT-15 is looking delicious. Do some spotting in the 13 90 then mop up a couple thousand damage at the end for an easy LT-15

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

xthetenth posted:

I haven't used my Type 59 in months. It's just sitting there unused.

I use my Type a lot because my other premiums are the Lowe and the T34 and I hate the T34's gun. The aim time is agonizing, even with gunnery skills and VStab+GLD

I realize the irony given that the Type's gun also has rear end handling, but it's rear end handling for a medium, which is worlds better than the T34 gun handling

Magres fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Apr 30, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Cardiac posted:

Buffing the T30 is pretty crazy. It is already a great tank. I need to rebuy that one, cause it was great fun.

Also, they are buffing the Churchill Gun Carrier so now it might be worth playing. I couldn't write that without laughing

Any advice for making the leadup to the T30 less awful? Everything I hear is that the T25/2 and T28P are both aggressively terrible

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Wait people seriously pay that much money for Types?

Holy poo poo how do I cash out

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

BadLlama posted:

Oh man when you get Togs in your SU-122-44 you are basically given XP/Credit pinatas and its amazing.

Most tanks are XP/Credit pinatas in the SU-122-44. The gun is terrifying

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
HEAT on the T-54 is legit because the accurate gun has 200 pen and there are a few fascist box tanks where you really need the higher numerical pen to be able to hurt them reasonably.

People who spam HEAT out of the tier 10 medium Russians are dumb as rocks though, the APCR is just straight up better most of the time.

R. Mute posted:

I've been playing the SU-152 with its 122 (which is even better, I think) and I can confirm. It's especially fun on the 152 because people expect the 152, so they charge you or stay out in the open after you've fired. That's just not a good idea. Just such a terrible idea.

If you like the SU-152, get the SU-122-44. Take the SU-152, downgrade it's gun (a little), and then make it turn 4x as fast and accelerate twice as fast and you have the SU-122-44.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Wasn't the Ferdinand one of Hitler's :siren: WAR-WINNING SUPER-WEAPON :siren: ideas he was so fond of?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

primelaw posted:

I liked the 50 120 :colbert:

I'm looking at it and not really seeing why it's terrible compared to the 50 100 or the 50B :iiam:

It has an autoloader that vomits damage and the pen to deliver it, that alone is enough to make a tank at least decent. I mean yeah being in tier 10 games is pretty lame, but you've easily got the gun to curbstomp tier 10s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Fair, no elevation or depression is pretty bad

I was really looking forward to the 50 120, too :smith: