Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
12 pens, 14 connected. That is still just above 60 damage a shot on average though. 122mm derp perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

warcrimes posted:

Gather around kids, it's Christmas story time. A misogynistic, homophobic shitpub from the star citizen forums :10bux:'d thinking he could come troll goons and things haven't quite worked out like he thought they were going to. You think WoT pubbies are spergy? Oh, boy, that's nothing compared to the Mal Reynolds roleplayers associated with SC. Someone joked that he's spent enough on me(this is the second avatar/red text he bought) to send Lowtax and his whole family to see the new hobbit movie. The beginning.

That was a funny moment. I thought he was still spending on avatars for people.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

I do love the Conq, but you are right. It is a bizarre tank with a really Really fantastic gun.

This. It can't take a hit like an e-75, but that gun handling is amazing. It still look a bit, but the turret seems to be as bouncy as an american turret. So the goal is to keep moving and only show your turret. The hull is nothing to write home about though.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Ensign Expendable posted:

Yeah, the effort that it takes to flip from travel mode to battle mode usually means you're either too far back to fight effectively or have people popping up without being able to shoot them. I can't wait until the next tier where this problem goes away.

that has been my experience as well. Either I'm too far back because my team is rolling through just fine, or I set up, but am completely exposed.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Wait, I thought the panther 88 used the same long 88 as the in tree panther 2 uses. So it is basically a less mobile panther 2 at the same tier with a really crappy radio? Or is it the short 88 that was terrible back at 6 when it is first introduced in the tree?

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Again, all the Double Hitler Panther needs is an RoF nerf to 7.5 stock and it'd be fine as a pref-MM T8, and worth every penny, too. The FCM50t should fire its gun more quickly because it's armored with tin foil and the size of three semi trucks lined side by side.

Also, the 88mm isn't very viable at T9+ because of shell normalization. That's certainly what fucks over the 88/L100 on the E-50. All the stats in the world can't help your APCR shell if it's trying to burrow its way through an angled 100mm+ angled plate, simply because 'unangled plate thickness > shell width' gives you a debuffing roll even before the game decides whether or not you get to do damage.

Maybe I'll need to buy it an try it, but why is the panther 2's long 88 (aka tiger 1's) terrible on a tier 8 medium doesn't sound like a bad idea. It would be no different than the panther 2, just a different hull. Why does it need pref-mm? It has the pen to play in the big boy game just how the panther 2 plays in the big boy games just fine. If you are in a tier 9 or 10 game, just stand back further and let the others do the job. We talk of the panther line being great snipers, so get to sniping as you are a low tier medium so no one will expect you up front.

The only tier 8+ tank I can think of that doesn't belong in tier 10 games anymore is the t32 as the 105 is horrible even against tier 9.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Finally polished off the Archer and bought the Achilles, and man, what a difference. A rotating turret is a hell of a lot better than some bullshit reversing gimmick, and the ability to actually go forward (it's not a Hellcat speed devil, but it can do a solid 40-45 on terrain) makes getting in and out places and doing actual damage much easier.

It does have a downside, and if you played Soviet mediums, you'll remember it pretty well. In order to use the gun you just researched on the Archer, you'll have to research another, much shittier gun, then the turret (mounting which requires the suspension), and only then can you have a tank that isn't poo poo. The stock gun is complete unusable, and the engine upgrade really makes a difference, so this is really a vehicle where you want to have enough free XP to elite it before you play a single game. But hey, at least the radios carry over.

Elited without treads + gld, rammer, and binos without any weight issues. It is way better than the archer though, I'll agree to that. The archer's gimmick doesn't really work in WoT at all. I was actually surprised that treads are the last thing you could grab on it. I don't know on engine as I had the top engine already carried over because I do have a 215b, 4202, and tort (about 100k from the 215 183).

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Missing Name posted:

Yeah, with all this bitching about the Archer, I can't wait to get it.

No, seriously. I like playing lovely tanks on purpose. I am literally the worst at tanks.

The 101 is better in every way to the archer.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Really? It wouldn't let me put on the turret until I pony'd up for a suspension. It's kind of sluggish with the stock engine, but it's still a dream compared to the Archer. Plus, it costs like 1500 XP so you shouldn't be driving around with it for more than a game, anyway, especially in while quints are up.

Is there a weight savings in the engine perhaps?

Edit: oh god, yes. Stock engine is 2300kg while the upgraded engine is 750.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jan 2, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Victory!
Battle: Fisherman's Bay
Vehicle: Bat.-Châtillon 155 58
Experience received: 7,415 (x5 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 71,359
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Gore's Medal, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

That is ace badge number two on this tank.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
How the gently caress do you play campnovika anymore? The old rule was hill or bust. But it seems like anymore on south, it is drown or bust because half your loving team will suicide themselves to kill the lone medium that ran to k3. Meanwhile, the hill isn't very conducive to any kind of fighting either making it pointless. The best place I have found is the magic bushes by the waterway and just snipe it up. That would be grand, but absolutely the worst place to be in a russian heavy tank.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Hellsau posted:

East spawn pulls back east and waits for their idiots to try to cap. Attempt to dissuade your pubbies from going into the buildings because they'll just get spotted from K3. Instead, suggest they pull back eastward and wait for the enemy to try to cap, and shoot them in the open.

Of course every time I'm in a position to go to K3, their tanks are literally allowed to broadside my spawn, sitting straight in the field, while shooting me in the butt. My teammates will hide from those tanks, because spotted enemy tanks might shoot back!

So in other words, just drown yourself and get in another tank hoping not to roll the map again. Gotcha.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
I mostly know all the tanks apart from playing them myself, or just from the years of playing in general. It comes to you. As for a t9 turreted td with a funny name, I'm going to guess the wz pz4. Nasty little bugger that can carry either the jt's 128 or the e100's 150. Though generally people use the 128 on it.

NTRabbit posted:

Victory!
Murovanka
Aufklärungspanzer Panther
Experience received:5,840 ( x5) 30,951
Battle achievements Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Repairs: -8 025
Ammunition: -4 650
Total: 18 276 WN8: 6 713 (100)

Sometimes the utter mouthbreathing fuckstains don't give you any choice but to carry, no matter what you're driving. 6 of them still sitting there stalled by a lone Tiger II while 4 tanks roll into the cap area a couple hundred meters behind them. Minimap awareness, an underutilised skill.

The best part is knowing that wargaming even blessed them with the specific information on who is where on the minimap just this patch. I love the games where someone points out too many people went one way and not enough in another. But the person noticing this doesn't shift to the other position even though they are in a medium or fast heavy.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Dalael posted:

After a series of loss in a row, partially due to my inability to dish out any kind of damage, I decided to take my arty out for a match, hoping for better results.

3 kills, 5 158 dmg later, match turns out to be a draw. Our last TD was just about to shoot their last player, a french arty that was staying very still for the killing shot. Oh why couldn't the match have lasted just a few seconds longer. :negative:

Edit: Its fun being referred to as sky cancer.

It is a wonderful feeling to be called that. Especially when you are in an arty that many people thing is terrible (bat 155 58). I have collected two ace badges in it though. Last one had me doing nearly 6k damage.

Edit:
Yeah, about the lowe being squishy:

Victory
Lakeville
Löwe
Experience received:5,309 (x5 for the first victory each day) Credits received 70,534
Battle achievements Steel Wall, Mastery Badge: "III Class"

Repairs: -5 719
Ammunition: -10 300
Total: 54 515 WN8: 2 521 (90)

:getin:

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jan 3, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Dalael posted:

What is your opinion on the bat 155 58? I've heard people say its awful, while others swear its the best thing since the wheel. How does it compare in terms of accuracy, damage and reload time versus regular artillery?

I enjoy it personally, most people don't. I get a feeling the only ones that do well in it are advanced artillery players. It has the same/similar gun to the m12 if that gets you an idea. Accuracy isn't much better either. The 261 might be a smidge more accurate, but I hate the arc on it. The 261 feels like more like a golfer. You just line drive all your shots and hope the shell doesn't go too high or low. On the other hand, the 155 58's lower potential damage per shell bothers people. It does have a 4 round autoloader, but it'll take you 73 secs with food to load a clip. Also, it is a bat chat, so mobility is very nice. I've used it to my advantage a few times to run away before the lights from a busted flank make it to the cap. They just drive around there aimlessly wondering where I went while a couple of my teammates walk back to shore that side (to which I suddenly provide cover fire).

Still, I can see how it takes a larger skillset to play it well.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
btw, just to finish the arty chat earlier a little more clearly. I would say if anyone was to go down an arty tree with the specific goal of having one t10 artillery in their garage, go for the gw e-100. It is the everybody artillery. It has very middling stats and the skirts give you some modicum of defense against non direct hit counter batteries when you forget to move after shooting.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Dalael posted:

poo poo, I have not bothered moving after shooting in a good long while. Counter-Artillery doesn't seem to be a thing anymore so why bother?

funnily enough, I got just as complacent and got counter batteried yesterday. Was aiming and then suddenly the camera shifted to show off my wreck exploding. Never was spotted.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Crash74 posted:

That mod leaves a big red dot on screen of where you last fired at for all the shitters to murder you with, just move after each shot like you used to have to.

What mod, I'm aware of no mod that does it unless. Tracers don't show up unless you specifically look at an area anymore. And you have to be in arty view to see them then. If there is a mod that does, it should be escalated to wargaming's support because that is against the eula. I completely miss the days of full on tracer though. Those were beautiful.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

The Southern Dandy posted:

Arty tracers are still a thing, Juffo.

As I said, in arty view, I'm well aware of it. I was curious what mod shows it off out of sight and pings you about it like the old tracers did. I know they are still there, and usually you don't see them because they are usually really thin lines. I usually just hear the swoosh of the shell. He said "That mod" and that is where I want to know. I would rather they just turn the whole drat thing off at this point since they can't be bothered to just encrypt it. All this babble about invisi tanks and sight mechanics made much more sense when full tracer fire was unlocked. It was a thing of beauty when a full on brawl happened. Arty shells whistled back then too iirc. Might be mixing with the one patch section years ago I ran gnomefathers though.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Axetrain posted:

Not sure if your being sarcastic but incase not there's a (banned) mod called Redball that does that.

I didn't know of it. And from the looks of it, you still have to be looking in arty view in the area to see the tracer to get the marker. I wouldn't be surprised if it is being used out there honestly. The problem is proving it. I really wish wargaming would just lock down their drat client to remove these types of things. Same goes with their other issues that are supposed to be banned.

Oh well, the mod is pointless if you move. I had gotten lazy as getting counter batteried hadn't happened in a long long time.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

AlmightyPants posted:

Just got the Firefly.

Why do the British stick a loving speed limiter on everything? It's sort of goofy and endearing on the Centurions where they will do 40 kmh up a vertical incline, but on the Firefly it means you have that much less momentum because your top speed isn't what it should be. gently caress England.

At least you are in a medium tank. The achilles is basically an m10 at tier 6. And I'm not looking forward to the challenger for the same reasons.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I think I'm going to have to knuckle under and get the Obj 140 and E5 grind done before Thursday. I free-xp'ed the M103's upgraded engine, and thanks to having 416 HEAT rounds for the mid-tier 120mm, I'm going to skip the upgraded turret and M68 and bee-line it for the E5. The minor upgrades the M68 seemingly offers for the xp spent are minimized slightly by the fact that I'll be carrying 12-15 HEAT rounds per game.

That is probably a good idea (the rushing through some tanks during the perma 2x). I should go ahead and polish off the last bit of xp on the 122 54 just to get it out of the way. But first, I must finish the achilles. And Unless there is an amazing stat upgrade, I don't see the challenger being all that great either. The 17pdr is kind of cool at t5, ok-ish at t6, and I don't want to imagine that same gun against t9s. The american 90mm at least an magic its way to 243pen with gold. The 17pdr doesn't get that far. My experience in the achilles has been best described as an m10 at t6. You have the same 76mm alpha as the m10, just with a little more pen. But not the pen levels of the american 90mm on the same tier tds.

And at t5, the gun is amazing, but hampered by a really poo poo design when it comes to the close range skirmish of wot. If the maps were twice as large, and had burrows with commanding view to set up in, the archer would be amazing (also a lead spawn). Then it could do as it was used. Setup in a position, help out, if position is compromised, reverse to a different position, fire from there till that one is compromised, etc. Instead, you get a tank that fights to keep up with your team because in the time it takes to get there and turn around, the targets are dead and the team is on the move again. Or by the time you get there and turn around, your team has killed themselves by not stopping. You can't yell at your team for these failures though since there is a legit possibility they are new with maybe 50-100 games under their belt.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Jesus christ, what are the cool kids doing in this thing

Victory
Siegfried Line
SU-122-54
Experience received:2,972 Credits received 45,621
Battle achievements Top Gun, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Congratulations!
For successful completion of the operation you receive a reward:
Added: Large Repair Kit (x1), Large First Aid Kit (x1)

Repairs: -4 038
Ammunition: -15 975
Total: 25 608 WN8: 4 123 (100)

Edit: reminder, 2x mission event going on, so halve that before you get all open eyed about an amazing game or something.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

CitizenKain posted:

It has always been funny when I've seen a team full of amazing players just throw the game because they think they are too awesome. Usually it's from being hyper aggressive and having the mediums slam into a heavy/TE gunline.

Usually what I see is the team getting rolled because they are playing to how things should go normally with a mix of terrible players per side. The enemy team being just full of terribles though do inane things that collectively get the amazing team killed because it was unexpected. Also, if you have a team of amazing players, someone has to sacrifice themselves for spotting since you don't have the idiots to do it willingly for you in a normal team make up.

Also, this happened the other day, can you identify the problem?

:suicide:

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Was he firing HE or was he cosplaying as a ISU-122?

Which isu are you talking of?

Because the other didn't do much better, with kills.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

JackDRipper posted:

1. Your in NDP
2. Your driving that horrid tank
3. That resolution you use has not been seen since 1998
4. Somehow with a higher score your not on top of team score.

1) My clan means nothing
2) that tank was part of the point
3) It was clipped from a larger screenshot that had no bearing
4) List is sorted by damage

Now combine points 4 and 2 to get the reference

Also, good idea big headline:

quote:

Researched:Object 263 researched. Undistributed experience spent: 204754. Free Experience spent: 15,246.

Yeah, I used free experience. Thing is, I have enough premium vehicles that it freely generates that much in a few weeks if I bang on them for cash. And I mean freely as in, I don't use gold to convert to that. Of which, I'll need to play them a bunch as I'm barely at 1mil now and have yet to buy the challenger that I've also unlocked.

2x mission xp like this is great, it means even in losses you still get 2x xp if you damage something.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Ok, I know the challenger is a poo poo tank anyway. This was already covered in the achilles which didn't have a barn turret. What is the story on the challenger turret upgrade? I mean, what is the soft stat changes not being shown. 10m more view range and 2 more degrees of rotational speed isn't all that much of an improvement. But in britian's own hilarious ways, the armor scheme rotates to something that would make the french proud. 101mm front armor + 40mm rear armor on the stock turret altered to 50mm front + 200mm rear. What.

Edit: also, I just had a 4400 damage game in my newly minted 263, but then the server shat itself right at the end of the match, so I have no idea the results. Highlights include me face tanking a object 268 from about 100m away taking no damage the entire time. Same goes for a few other tanks completely stemming the near fall that was happening. This tank is absolutely amazing. :argh:

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 8, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Turrets have to be balanced, otherwise it may be impossible to then them if you're standing on a slight incline (see: Tiger and Panther). When you're using a long-rear end gun, you need a counterweight on the other side of the turret. Might as well make that counterweight a shitload of armour. You can see this phenomenon on the American heavies.

I know, and spare ammo is store in there nicely stacked up as well in the american heavies.

It was just in this case, there is no upgrade in gun. The base turret handles the gun as well (historically, perhaps not, but wargaming allows the top gun on the stock turret). This is why I was wondering on the stats. Is it even worth mounting the top turret since it seems you lose armor for negligible view range and turret traverse. Perhaps in reload speed or is that 101 some tiny thin strip while the rest of the face is 50mm.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

CitizenKain posted:

I finally unlocked and purchased the M41 last night and holy poo poo. Mine is stock aside from having the top engine and its a joy to drive. Like a pre-physics T-50-2. Had to move my T37 crew up to it, so I wish they'd hurry up with the 6th sense change.

The only reason I'm abusing myself with the challenger is just till I get 6th sense on my commander. Once that is complete, gently caress this tank.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyN-vvFIkE would have been a better choice

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Yeah, the answer to the challenger is to just free xp past it. It also isn't helping that if you don't have 6th sense, it gets horrible real quick. A pos pop gun at tier 7 is hilariously bad. I can't even pen the loving lfp of a tiger 2 with gold because I was slightly higher thanks to the small caliber. The 3002db's 88 is better than this at the same tier. Hell, you are a bulky tier 7 "td" using a gun that the americans already outmoded by the same tier. The achilles isn't much better. It is literally an m10 at tier 6. Think about that. Yes, it has higher pen than the m10. However, it doesn't have higher pen nor higher alpha over the jackson and hellcat of the same tier. High armored t8 heavies are pretty much you either just turning sideways and walk away from the computer, or relocating. Why? That pop gun isn't going to work against them like other t6 tds can. And forget taking that same pos gun to a t9 fight. I'd rather have the ill handing 90mm the french have at t6 on the arl.

I imagine 6th sense would help me some, but these pubbies are amazingly bad so 6th or not won't save me. Also, wargaming needs to code a new mission. Damage an enemy for 2x bonus. Redeemable once a day per tank. There, that solves afk bots as they'll never see their 2x.

Edit: Challenger turret upgrade comes with a rof increase and associated shell count increase. Just for reference.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jan 9, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

thylacine posted:

Showing your range is the only one I can stand, which might be the minimap mod.

All these turn your reticle into some star trek space age laser poo poo is just annoying. I guess it could be useful if you're a pro clan gamer but gently caress all that noise, made it harder to hit poo poo.

Why am I the top damage dealer in my T29 in so many Tier 9 games. Goddamn POINT AND SHOOT AT poo poo WITH YOUR BIG GUNS.

See the previous page where I was second highest damage dealer on my team.. in an achilles in a tier 8 game. Outpaced both the isu on my team and the enemy team's isu combined.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

thylacine posted:

Smashed roomba with my big butt.

That isn't a roomba. That is an e-25. The roomba is the tier 8 turreted german td. A very nasty rear end in a top hat when it first came out thanks to its amazing camo combined with serious firepower (no, seriously, 150mm is a bad thing to give t8s) and amazing view range.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
The best ram for me was when I was in the obj 212 on south coast. I went more towards the beach to fire into the eastern hilltop readily. So I'm sitting there shooting without issue. I fire a shot at a tank just as it disappeared and shortly afterwards, I get a kill notice. Then my 6th sense goes off with me finding a 50-2 corpse next to me. Yup, the little bugger tried to ram me with no success.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Dalael posted:

I highly recommend you try this: Join a match with a tank that has a good amount of hp. Find a random pubbie and insult him before the match starts. Once it does, shoot him just one time. If you're lucky, he will start firing back at you multiple times which will most likely result in him getting a one hour ban. It should make you feel better.

In other words, drive a tog. That thing is probably a great bait tank for that kind of thing. No armor and lots of hp allowing multiple people to get banned if they get too worked up.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Rapier posted:

That and 100% training,various perks and elite status will work like a charm.

Even in games where you are facing higher tiers.

I would so pay for a 200% crew. Or at least a 200% commander.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

quote:

Victory
Winter Himmelsdorf
Challenger
Experience received:3,132 (x2 for the first victory each day) Credits received 33,129
Battle achievements Top Gun, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Repairs: -6 234
Ammunition: -4 550
Total: 22 345 WN8: 4 589 (100)

:what:

Seriously though, the challenger is the new amx-40. It sucks so drat badly. tier 7 match? eh, ok, it can work. Tier 8s? Umm, yeah, not really. tier 9s? just drown yourself, even gold won't fix it. I already free-xped out of the tank, but I keep punishing myself with it as I really don't want to fly around in a charioteer without 6th sense. It might help the challenger too, but I doubt it.

Edit: the replay:

Seriously, watch how ridiculous this was.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jan 15, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Seriously, the walker bulldog on north spawn karelia is just cheat mode every time. Did the same as I did last time, but my team wasn't complete poo poo, so I only got a 2nd class. However, I took a head on fight with a t71 only to come out on top with still half my health trying to take the donut. If others had joined him, I wouldn't have lived, but they didn't and he died.

Also, the game had some amazing chatter from a lowe driver. Babbling about gold shells the entire game. I was so busy trying to recreate another ace badge that I forgot to troll him about my blinged out clownshoe (no, I don't actually).

Speaking of gold shells and the earlier talk about e-100 being expensive. You suck ntrabbit. I can make up the costs of running 100% gold + food on my t10 arty in a t34 game. All 5 of my t10 arty run 100% gold + food. I do this because of the bonus splash on the gold shells and food is pretty obvious.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
god drat is the arty missions easy as poo poo for me. I'm up to 5 so far. And I haven't even been trying. Most of those have been with the bat 155 58. However, the sharpshooter one had me decide to take the 261 for a spin. Yup, people being all aggressive and stupid for their personal missions and just hanging out in the open for me to blap.

Edit: err.. mission 4 actually. Btw, you can have one mission of each tank type up at once, so keep that in mind. There is a back link in the upper left of the mission window that'll take you to an overview list showing all your currently running missions and at what stage you are on for them.

Edit 2: wow, just looked through and saw nothing big till I hit spg 11. Hit two vehicles in a single shot. Welp, hope you all have a higher tier arty with a functional gun. That'll be t8+ german, t8+ american, t7-9 russian, t8+ british, and never french.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Hellsau posted:

The first mission was the hardest arti mission. Took me 6 tries because it was three losses, and two games where the enemy died so loving fast I couldn't get 1k damage.

The worst goddamn players are on right now. These missions are the worst thing. I can't even blame them, gently caress your team finish your missions.

it is kind of fun to play the arty line as I have the full line up of t10s to play with. This allows me to tailor the arty type to the mission at hand. I'm pretty sure there are some people running to the forums right now to bitch about op arty after my last two games. For example, I one shot an is-8 in my conqgc. Poor chap didn't see it coming really. I also have a lefh which will come in handy for that mission to destroy a few tanks the same tier or higher than you. Though the conq and t92 should do well at it as well.