Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

God hand is utter poo poo

It really is and I'm not even trying to troll, god hand is just a bunch of people screaming and making lolrandom jokes for 14 year old boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is a really good advert for these games, which i'd never heard of before

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Jesus christ get out of here with your absolutely hosed up opinions

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

Jesus christ get out of here with your absolutely hosed up opinions

it's a goddamn shame you still think anyone gives a gently caress what you have to say in this forum

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

yikes

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

it's a goddamn shame you still think anyone gives a gently caress what you have to say in this forum

what's a god drat shame is posters like you and knuc if u buck posting hot steaming poo poo all over the place and everyone else lapping it up. having the mods on your steam friends list must be cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cyra posted:

what's a god drat shame is posters like you and knuc if u buck posting hot steaming poo poo all over the place and everyone else lapping it up. having the mods on your steam friends list must be cool

You are a tremendous human being.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Alright, I'll stop posting here. Enjoy your circlejerk

Yakuza is a good game series.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

do you not like God Hand? What the hell?

god hand is ftw

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

never played yakuza but i think i own 4

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Big funny man huh? You think it's cooling having friends on steam? gently caress it, have fun with your irony zone were nobody posts!

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

tails butt guy needs to relax imo

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
It's like, I've always tried to be friendly with the people here but I'm the resident human being for some reason so posting here for me is never going to be fun, or allowed by the resident hot shots such as above. I've already had a meltdown about this before so I'm just going to cut my losses. I've tried to enjoy posting in this forum and it's not to be.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Cyra posted:

It's like, I've always tried to be friendly with the people here but I'm the resident human being for some reason so posting here for me is never going to be fun, or allowed by the resident hot shots such as above. I've already had a meltdown about this before so I'm just going to cut my losses. I've tried to enjoy posting in this forum and it's not to be.

no one likes you because you post gay poo poo like this

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
*video game intor voice* Resident... human being...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

wish my suicidr thread was still active because i had your name on the list

(RIP ForeverSmug)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chalets the Baka posted:

*video game intor voice* Resident... human being...

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Please enjoy this footage of why you might enjoy a Yakuza title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoUZ92EkEA

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Please gas this very embarrassing thread, for the sake of all.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
yakuza is very good

Cyra posted:

Alright, I'll stop posting here. Enjoy your circlejerk

Yakuza is a good game series.

Cyra posted:

it took you less than an hour to break down and run back

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

RottenK posted:

yakuza is very good

it took you less than an hour to break down and run back

I keep thinking "maybe this time I can make a post without someone making GBS threads on it"

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
yakuzaids

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Cyra posted:

I keep thinking "maybe this time I can make a post without someone making GBS threads on it"

please go away

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Cyra posted:

I was going to post about Yakuza 4 and how I enjoyed it but I'd rather lol at this post

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sleeping Dogs was good, and I'd assumed Yakuza is like Sleeping Dogs from what people were saying about it. It's too bad that it's not.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I like Japanese Game Being Pretty Fuckin' Weird and beating people to death with bicycles, yakuza scratches both these itches so I enjoy it

i like a lot of super-terrible games though so my opinion means less than nothing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yinlock posted:

I like Japanese Game Being Pretty Fuckin' Weird and beating people to death with bicycles, yakuza scratches both these itches so I enjoy it
Yeah but so does Katamari Damacy.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgi96wUrkJw&t=80s

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ragg posted:

yakuzaids

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I remember playing a demo for Yakuza 2 or 3 and it was a long-rear end unskippable cutscene and then a 10 minute loading screen and then a fight against like, 5 dudes with the worst abortional controls I've ever laid my fingers upon and it lagged like a motherfucker. Don't buy, stay away!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Cyra posted:

Please enjoy this footage of why you might enjoy a Yakuza title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoUZ92EkEA

Holy poo poo it was actually this club fight, some of the gnarrest poo poo from an rear end I've ever seen, I repeat, DO NOT play.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

never played yakuza but i think i own 4

woah this made sound weird but I'm in the exact same boat i think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
guys, haha, I'm feeling a little...TROLLED here, haha. Games are cool tho hahahaha

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i love how tails butt guy thinks it's a mysterious conspiracy/baffling wonder nobody likes his tails butthole posts

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also im gonna get yakuza on my ps3 asap thanks OP

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I literally don't understand what I've done to be labelled a human being anytime prior to my meltdown in the newgrounds thread

the butthole is censored now, please get over the funny sprite a guy has as an av on a comedy forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

I literally don't understand what I've done to be labelled a human being anytime prior to my meltdown in the newgrounds thread

the butthole is censored now, please get over the funny sprite a guy has as an av on a comedy forum

you have a serious mental illness and you need to stop posting

• Locked thread