Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i hope the christmans is full of cheer and good will for u. i wish good health 4 you and youur famil :cheers:

ps: happy new year also

e: god bless

CHRISTMAS TIPS:
[quote="Luvcow"]
Please avoid hitting Christmas gnomes with your car this year, they take thousands of years to produce offspring so losing any more would severely hamper the next several generations of Christmas times.
[/quot]

communism bitch fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
sOON I'll have an christmas eve mcdonalds chicken sandwich meals. (large) with a coca cola to celebrate the season ouf the birth of our LORD (jesus)

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Photosyphilis posted:

I'm working Christmas op. Thanks anyway tho

maybe wear a little santa hat and hjang some tinsel at your workstation to bring the christramns spirit to work with you?? merry chritmas tou and all of ur colleagues!! :angel

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Luvcow posted:

Time for my annual visit to church.

Please avoid hitting Christmas gnomes with your car this year, they take thousands of years to produce offspring so losing any more would severely hamper the next several generations of Christmas times.

thanks for the tip. adding this to th eop.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I just posted this one of the other 50 christmas threads but don't know which is the official gbs Xmas thread

Last night I filled a shopping cart up with awesome brand new toys and took them to the toys for tots box they have in the front of the store and just put them all in their.

So either Walmart just donated $300+ worth of toys or someone is going to have to empty the toys for tots box in front of customers and put them back on the shelf.

everybody do this unironically

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Viridiant posted:

How does Santa Clause sneak into places with no chimneys?

Having a panic attack at the moment.

mmy mum told me he can flatten himself as flat as paper and slip under doors and throwugh cracks in windoiws so whererver u go he can always find u and get you if your naughty.... merry xmas

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Someone told me santa isn't real.

his names actually "father christmas" and He is real

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
GUYS have u ever noticed how santa claus looksl ike "satan claws"???
dont believe thge jewish media.. the only god of christmas is FATHER CHRISTMA.
"santan claus" is a zionist consporacy to get you to worship saatan.
peace

http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what kind of human being post on christmas ahahahaha

UM Its xmas eve not christmas... yet :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
REMENBER:

the bibble posted:

This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them. 3 For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4 They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. 5 Like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good."

the TRUH is in the bible 9king james version ONLY)

• Locked thread