Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

He just sits out there with his bucket and bell. The bell. Forever ringing. I've given him every dime I have and I beg him to leave. He just thanks me and keeps ringing. I haven't slept in three days. Send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I thought it was odd they even sent peopel out to houses to set up shop and collect money. idk why he can't figure out that christmas is over and no one needs charity anymore

let i hug

do we have any tiger posters...?

Salmiakki

during christmas the bell ringing grows extremely loud, enough to deafen a just born childs ears.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

dude has a fold out chair he sleeps on and still manages to keep ringing the bell, even in a dead sleep. i tried to take it from him one morning before work and he snapped awake, grabbing my wrist and giving me a death stare from the very pits of hell. i just let him do his thing now but i'm thinking about moving

let i hug

Dont bully me! posted:

I thought it was odd they even sent peopel out to houses to set up shop and collect money. idk why he can't figure out that christmas is over and no one needs charity anymore

read the Anarchist Cookbook pretty sure it talks a fair bit about how to pretend to be chairty workers and collect Free Things so that you can Cook Anarchist.

might have to consider moving, OP

tao of lmao

let i hug posted:

read the Anarchist Cookbook pretty sure it talks a fair bit about how to pretend to be chairty workers and collect Free Things so that you can Cook Anarchist.

might have to consider moving, OP

jfc i never knew :psyduck:

tao of lmao

I've given him all my money, i'm going to have to move out eventually now anyway. What's funny, is that I'm going to need some charity just to get back on my feet again. Unless...

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket and put your own bucket under the porch where he sits, so when u put in the money, it falls into your bucket & you collect it then give it to him the next day

it's worked for me for the last 15 years

now i cant sleep without the bells though

let i hug

Dont bully me! posted:

jfc i never knew :psyduck:

any time you see anyone "collecting for charity" and Thanksgiving/Christmas is not coming up within two weeks you should be immediately suspicious and consider that these people may be imposters, foreign, religious in a Bad way, or possibly all three. hosed up byt true stay alert out there folks we are still living in a post 9/11 world.

tao of lmao

I thought these problems would go away back in 2008, when racism and terrorism ended.

let i hug

we all did, i think

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

I thought these problems would go away back in 2008, when racism and terrorism ended.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GoodbyeTurtles

Dont bully me! posted:

banning racism and terrorism was a bold move

FartGhost

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

banning racism and terrorism was a bold move

smoobles

is your house walmart? if so i may have found ur problem

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

smoobles posted:

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

smoobles posted:

this changes everything

tao of lmao

the salvation army guys left walmart already. i know because i had giftcards to spend there

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Dont bully me! posted:

the salvation army guys left walmart already. i know because i had giftcards to spend there

have you ever thought about wheeling his chair and him in front of a walmart when he is asleep?

----------------

smoobles

if you donate to a walmart salvation army man he will often follow you home

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

smoobles posted:

if you donate to a walmart salvation army man he will often follow you home

are you talking about the ones that wear work clothes and don'ts peak much English? I've had a few of those guys follow me home and start doing yard work and fixing things.

----------------

smoobles

it sounds like you'll have to summon an army of your own, op. bring down the salvation army on the field of battle

----------------

tao of lmao

smoobles posted:

it sounds like you'll have to summon an army of your own, op. bring down the salvation army on the field of battle

Never really considered it before, but they're probably all trained killers, aren't they?

ron color
DO NOT try to take on the salvation army...

let i hug

die hard 'b: salvation deferred

let i hug

got your back on this one. trust.

smoobles

ron color posted:

the deafening sound of bells shatters the night silence.

10,000 santas march in lock step.

there is no hope

----------------

El Spider

ron color posted:

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Get some huge speakers, point them directly at his chair, play recordings of churchbells as loud as you can through them. This is war.

tao of lmao

bump because he's still here. still ringing.

GoodbyeTurtles

ron color posted:

google THIS

it's the salvation black ops you have to watch out for. they're authorized to use silencers on their bells.

you know how every year you hear a report of someone "accidentally" dropping an $18,000 diamond ring or something into the bucket? those are no accidents. it's the black ops. they're that good.

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

it's the salvation black ops you have to watch out for. they're authorized to use silencers on their bells.

ok he's definitely not one of those then but i don't want to start a war i just want a good night's sleep i'm starting to go crazy

google THIS

Dont bully me! posted:

ok he's definitely not one of those then but i don't want to start a war i just want a good night's sleep i'm starting to go crazy

ha, you think the sonic level frequencies are the real danger?

Windows 98

HTTP 400: Bad post
I've heard the Salvation Army is bullshit and they hardly spend any money on the poor or whatever.

----------------

Senior Management

sleep with him

:jerry:

google THIS

Windows 98 posted:

I've heard the Salvation Army is bullshit and they hardly spend any money on the poor or whatever.

they're BBB accredited and spend 81% of their revenue in programs :shrug:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Windows 98 posted:

i thought that was goodwill

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

They discriminate against gays and transgendered people, so I don't support them.

• Locked thread