Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
"This gimmick's getting pretty tired, don't you think?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
chicken sandwich guy...he was ok at first, but now it's just sad

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Another day in pine bluffs arkansas, and harsh sunlight glints off my bike spokes as I patrol the strip mall for people leaving the jimmy johns and arbys. Suddenly I cme across a mother of two emerging from the jimmy and screech my schwinn to a stop, slapping the obviously faggoted-up submarine sandwich from her hands and grinding it into the muck with my boot. "there is only one sandwich wholesome enough for a family dame like you, and it is the one that funds ugandan child death," I say, kindly handing her a free coupon for a different bread-and-meat commodity shack

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Dec 29, 2014

pogi

Pine bluff is hosed up I heard people used to hide under cars then jump out at you from under a car and give you AIDS

pogi

By stabbing yiu with a dirty needle

dogcrash truther

DrSanchez posted:

By stabbing yiu with a dirty needle

Thanks for the clarification

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i remember when me and all my gay friends had a kiss-in at chick-fil-a to upset those bigots but the ppl that worked there didnt care about gay marriage some actually supported it i mean it's not like the CEO was actually there or something i dont know what we were thinking so we were kissing in front of all these ppl and we were like "do you care do you care" and the one was like "no not really sir would you step to the side my peasure" so we just made out even harder and i took my dick out and told them to gay marry it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

what

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i ironically made out with my gay friends (im not gay they are) at chick-fil-a in guy fawkes masks with holes cut out so we could still make out for great justice

----------------

Salmiakki

wetnightmare is very noble

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
thank you.

----------------

dogcrash truther

I bought you something digital, where can I send it to

dogcrash truther
This isn't a joke by the way

dogcrash truther
So don't give me a joke place to send it or a joker will get it!

dogcrash truther
Also I have to go now so it will be a while before I send it

alnilam

who is the chicken guy is this about those cows

i am he

send it to i_am_he@gmail.com

dogcrash truther
Getting the thread back on track: here comes chicken sandwich guy...again

dogcrash truther

Chicken sandwich guy

El Spider

could really go for a chicken sandwich right about now... but i dont think it would fit in with my new years resolution

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
well, its not new years yet

have one last chicken sandwich

thanks Manifisto!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

dogcrash truther posted:

Thanks for the clarification

alnilam posted:

who is the chicken guy is this about those cows

google THIS

it's really humble of them to admit that they didn't invent the chicken imo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

Also I have to go now so it will be a while before I send it

wheremydawgs@gmx.com

----------------

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

WetNightmare posted:

i remember when me and all my gay friends had a kiss-in at chick-fil-a to upset those bigots but the ppl that worked there didnt care about gay marriage some actually supported it i mean it's not like the CEO was actually there or something i dont know what we were thinking so we were kissing in front of all these ppl and we were like "do you care do you care" and the one was like "no not really sir would you step to the side my peasure" so we just made out even harder and i took my dick out and told them to gay marry it

The CEO saw you through the camera feed and got really really mad. Boiling in his desk chair.

----------------

alnilam

a hateful mike lester looks on in confusion

ty manifisto

bacalou

alnilam posted:

a hateful mike lester looks on in confusion

:argh: i'll make you bleed red and black you jerk! :argh:

Pinche Rudo

I poo poo in booths at chick fil a

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

tao of lmao

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Colonel Wood posted:

I poo poo in booths at chick fil a

do you smear it around 'recklessly'? because you're just wasting everybody's time if you don;t

• Locked thread