Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ideas for Samus Aran in the new Metroid game:

- weighs 750 pounds
- parents are both Adam Malkovich (long story)
- wears a bath robe to zebes every day
- has the word "baby" instead of a mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A white board on which "femenesm???" has been written and crossed out over and over again.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A confused Japanese man looks at a copy of Bayonetta, then a copy of Metroid Prime, then back, then again. An idea?????

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Samus Aran comes to Earth to hunt and kill the op

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

Samus Aran comes to Earth to hunt and kill the op
No, Samus hunts space pirates, not butt pirates.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
The premise of this thread, that a group of video game company executives would brainstorm the plot of a AAA video game franchise, is on the mark.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kilroy posted:

The premise of this thread, that a group of video game company executives would brainstorm the plot of a AAA video game franchise, is on the mark.
The premise of this post, that Nintendo considers Metroid a AAA franchise, is not.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Captain Toad and the Toad Brigade crash land on Zebes.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

FactsAreUseless posted:

The premise of this post, that Nintendo considers Metroid a AAA franchise, is not.
hmmm good point, but their judgement in that matter has no bearing on the fact of it, does it?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

elf help book posted:

thats epic

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

metroid w/claymation graphics

metroid w/yarn graphics

metroid w/flipbook graphics? colored pencils? black and white silent film hand-cranked camera?

the key to success is here somewhere

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sakamoto browsing metroid hentai doujins and whenever miyamoto pokes his head in he clumsily tabs over to pictures of space, dick still in hand

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
samus fights dracula

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

steam

punk?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Three words: planet Voxel VI.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
My Dad, who just left for work at his job at Nintendo says he is very interested in this thread, keep up the good work and he'll for sure check up on it when he gets back later today. He says that while making lots of new Zelda games is keeping him very busy, don't lose hope on the Metroid franchise and it's fans like us that will help shape it for the future!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metroid's Dream Course

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Metroid's Dream Course
Unironically would love this.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what if metroid were an rpg...

...stickers?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

what if metroid were an rpg...

...stickers?
Card-based Metroid action-RPG.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

metroid vs halo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How about a, uh, a Metroid game where uhhhhhh maybe Samus has a dick, and she lets me touch it, and play with it, but like uhhhh not to turn me on, because that doesn't.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

How about a, uh, a Metroid game where uhhhhhh maybe Samus has a dick, and she lets me touch it, and play with it, but like uhhhh not to turn me on, because that doesn't.
This post wasn't intended to sound like Barack Obama, but it works better if you assume it is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

This.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Have the wii-fit balance board play a vital role in being able to control the game so no fatties can lay their eyes on my Samus.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i just imagined captain toad unlocking the ability to curl up into a ball and roll around and im laughing

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

is it...

i mean...

i'm just... i'm just bouncing some ideas off of you all but...

is it too late to make samus a man?

i just think, you know... i think a man would be more marketable... is it too late for us to make, ah, samus a man?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metroid takes off her helmet. She is Link now???? Stealth sections.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think they should make her get up from a computer where there's a Metroid universe version of Anita Sarkeesian's twitter on the computer, and slowly descend into the equipment chamber.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ridley calls you up to taunt you, but you can't understand what he says. Did he call you the n-word? Only in the Bowser DLC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, and she is revealed to be Mexica First Nations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Another thing, she has an adopted son named Samus.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There needs to also be uhhh I think it would be awesome if Impa crossovered into the Metroid Universe. Just saying, it would be awesome don't you think. Give it some consideration, and thank you.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm thinking maybe another mole. this time under her lip?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus listens patiently as the doctor explains her cancer treatment options. She doesn't know how she will tell her adopted child.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i'm thinking maybe another mole. this time under her lip?
That's the cancer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

storygamers detected in thread! samus, please investigate!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the "bitter about other m and sticker star" meme is run into the ground imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the "bitter about other m and sticker star" meme is run into the ground imo

The only Metroid I've played is 5 minutes of Super so I don't know any of those meme's.

• Locked thread