Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metroid does a big attack on all the ships and planets, so you'd better get moving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
In 72 hours metroid will fall on the planet destroying it but you can turn back time by playing a tune on your space flute

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I think the issue is that Samus needs remodelling

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
2015: The year of Adam????

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

A metroid rodeo

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
a game where you hide samus' powerups around zebes. and don't get any funny ideas about placing space jump in the morph ball spot...

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

At the beginning of the game, Samus morphs into a ball. From there it's just a remake of the first Sonic game, but Eggman is referred to as "Ridley".

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

BoredDG posted:

At the beginning of the game, Samus morphs into a ball. From there it's just a remake of the first Sonic game, but Eggman is referred to as "Ridley".

Samus looks at the camera with a smirk and waggles her blaster before saying "you're too slow!" as Dr. Ridley tries to squash samus with his latest invention.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Metroid: Other M 2 Dating Simulator

No matter how much Samus has done herself, your penis is the cure she needs for her emotional issues.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bootcha posted:

Metroid: Other M 2 Dating Simulator

No matter how much Samus has done herself, your penis is the cure she needs for her emotional issues.

*sweaty hands toss money at the screen*

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Laverne & Shirley, only with Samus and Zelda.

Samus puts a metroid on a beer bottle. Set on the planet Milwaukee IV.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Samus, with the help of the dragon Ridley, must defeat her 5 clones (named Samone, Samtwo, Samthree, Samfour, and Samfive) and gently caress their boyfriends before the universe ends! In a twist, the last boss is a rhythm game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metroid Meteos

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Telltale games and the Furtopia community present: The Wolf In Samus

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ughhhhh christ, I'm so loving drunk, let's make this meeting quick. Okay, Steve, you have something? Yeah. Yeah. Space. Okay, got it. Samus is fighting evil space, and space clones her, and the clone is evil? Okay, cool. It's good. I like it. You're hot, and I want to kiss you on the mouth. Who else? Dave? Yeah? Ice jump? Space beam? Got it. Neato. It's good. Wreck my holes, Dave. What else? Grapple beam? Joana, yeah? This time the Metroids don't attack and just kind of float around confused? Okay, I like it, that's excellent.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Who else? Dave? Yeah? Ice jump? Space beam? Got it. Neato. It's good. Wreck my holes, Dave.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Samus & Justin Bieber vs the Metroids

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Metroid Meteos

Would eat this cereal

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Metroid: Isolation

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait that's zero mission zero suit part

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Metroid: the point and click adventure

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Samus teams up with a dumb yet adorable metroid as she tries to bring in cocaine smugglers in Miami

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Shadow of Mordor II: The Samusmarillion

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Wolfenstein 2: Samus Aryan

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A spaceflight sim where you pilot Samu's ship, from the makers of Star Citizen

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
make every weapon a separate day 1 DLC, even the necessary ones

have a melee system where Samus beats on an enemy with one of her space-high-heels

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shamu Aran, killer whale bounty hunter

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
samus vs mario vs donkey kong

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

AHungryRobot posted:

samus vs mario vs donkey kong

*Sakurai raises his hand* I have a problem with this idea.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bobnumerotres posted:

*Sakurai raises his hand* I have a problem with this idea.

lol like Sakurai can raise his gnarled, broken hand

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

let's make 2015 a great year for not making metroid games

Soral
May 30, 2009

metroid zero mission 2

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Ellie from The Last of Us is just a young Samus Aran before she became a bounty hunter.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus starts eating and she just keeps eating and I'm feeding her chicken and chips and cake and she keeps getting bigger and bigger until she doesn't fit into the power suit anymore and she's just gobbling down all the puddings and pies I'm feeding her and all the sauces and syrups pour down her enormous fat breasts and stomach to pool in uhhhhhhh heh just kidding guys that does not make my penis hard, erotically.

Soral
May 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus gets extremely popular on Weird Twitter with tweets like "I would watch a show about geemers called Zoomerboomafoo" and "wanna pet dat shriekbatte."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Metroid musical featuring songs such as "Sam-you, Sam-me, Sam-us" and "Epic Space Pirate Bacon Science."

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Samus battles the space pirates from her home, using social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Social Justice Samus

• Locked thread