Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unguided posted:

Persona style Metroid prequel about Samus' goth teen years

samus sits alone in her room, staring at a portrait.

"I hate you! You're not even my real dad!"

it's knocked to the ground, and the glass shatters. the photograph within slips out. it's Ridley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's knocked to the ground, and the glass shatters. the photograph within slips out. it's Ridley

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Samus tries to shoot herself in the head, isn't authorised to use the gun.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

An elderly Samus sits on the front porch, reminiscing about the good old days. She sees some of the neighborhood kids playing on her lawn and throws a solidified chunk of ribbon candy at them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus and Ridley sit in the porch, reminiscing.

"Those sure were crazy days."

"Screeeeeeeeeee!"

"Uh-huh. Sure were."

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sir we've finished the new design of Samus Aran for the new 3DS Metroid game. As you can see, we've made several changes, notably the remodeling of her shithole.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Samus is forced to consume metroids to survive. After depleting the galaxy of her new food source, she gives in to the hunger one last time and eats the baby. Briefly coming to her senses, she looks down at her goo-covered hands, looks up to the sky and shouts "WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!" Cliche angsty buttrock plays as the credits roll.

At the end of the credits, Samus appears and punches the screen, she walks away from the cracked screen into the darkness. One last buttrock guitar riff plays

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
In the final stage, Samus returns home and is invited to the White House to receive the Medal of Honor. The President is revealed to be Ridley.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Samus is captured by the metroids. Rather than consuming her, she is turned into their Queen, controlling an army of tiny metroids in a quest for revenge against the government who took her from her lover.

However, her lover, Luigi, continues on a mission to bring Samus back. Fighting through an army of metroids, he returns Samus to normal only to find out her metroids were fighting a just war and there were other metroids under control of an even more benevolent force.

Somewhere in there Gamon dies for turning Samus into a metroids.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Press F to ask to use your weapons

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Samus is told that space radiation has withered her uterus and she can never be a mother. Now you must play as some generic army man who is fighting metroids to recover their super-healing technology that will restore her only real purpose as a female, while she sits in an armchair eating ice-cream by the pint.

Metroid: A Woman Has Needs

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Metroid as an RTS. Samus is just a unit you occasionally have to protect on missions while you play as the real heroes: the armies of the Galactic Federation

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Diortem" scrawled on all the bathroom mirrors at the Nintendo compound.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

:stare:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

ridleys a pretty chill dude if you think about it

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Metroid Prime Pinball 2: Dread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yoshio "Ozzie" Sakamoto freezes himself in ice to avoid releasing a new Metroid game, but nobody notices.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Go! Go! Metroid! ~My First Trip to Zebes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus will soon be replaced by a far more popular Nintendo character, Geno.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samus once beat the poo poo out of Shulk at a party because Shulk asked her who she was.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Brought to you by EA

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Samus once beat the poo poo out of Shulk at a party because Shulk asked her who she was.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
metroid gear solid

solid samus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a the baby metroid come out and tells samus to carry on and keep fighting mother brai!

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
Samus in a bikini.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

goatface posted:

Press F to ask to use your weapons

F

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
On the whiteboard, the phrase "context sensitive one-liner button??" is circled and underlined repeatedly.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

every joke suggested by the execs is terrible. they are all added to the script.

Tara Strong will voice Samus.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

David Hayter will be her lovable robot dog buddy/romance option.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Metroid receives a gritty reboot and features a 'swear' button, following in 50 Cent's footsteps.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

Metroid receives a gritty reboot and features a 'swear' button, following in 50 Cent's footsteps.

A swear button in a Metroid game would be magical. Just literally put Mickey Rourke's lines from Rogue Warrior in a Metroid game, Nintendo.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

an alternate timeline after Metroid 2 where Samus and the last metroid, now grown up and voiced by Kevin Hart, are bounty hunting buddies

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Ridley, voiced by Slowbeef.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Baby Metroid goes to summer camp, but camp counselor Ridley plans on selling the campground to Mother Brain and turning it into a country club. Can Babby Metroid and friends save their camp and maybe learn something about themselves along the way?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Ridley, voiced by Slowbeef.

Samus, voiced by Shmorky.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

before the game is released, it's given to pewdiepie and all of his reactions through the playthrough is recorded and is advertised as additional in-game commentary. loving pay me nintendo i just saved your company.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metroid but Borderlands also? Call America about rights to Tiny Tina.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Metroid but Borderlands also? Call America about rights to Tiny Tina.

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Larry David as Sam Aryan in Metroid:Crones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Like a uh, a game with um... puzzles? And violence also, and uh. Guns. Thank you and thanks Mrs. Stephenson's third graders for letting me give this presentation today.

• Locked thread