Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Captain Toad and the Toad Brigade crash land on Zebes.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think they should make her get up from a computer where there's a Metroid universe version of Anita Sarkeesian's twitter on the computer, and slowly descend into the equipment chamber.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, and she is revealed to be Mexica First Nations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Another thing, she has an adopted son named Samus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There needs to also be uhhh I think it would be awesome if Impa crossovered into the Metroid Universe. Just saying, it would be awesome don't you think. Give it some consideration, and thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the "bitter about other m and sticker star" meme is run into the ground imo

The only Metroid I've played is 5 minutes of Super so I don't know any of those meme's.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Axel Serenity posted:

Samus removes her helmet. It is Hitler underneath. Metroids are forced into a cold, harsh winter under the rule of the Zero Suit Reich.

Hitler spices up any game, any genre. Waiter, put me down for two of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phantasium posted:

A gritty reboot where an unaware Samus teams up with Ridley only to find out she IS Mother Brain.

And then you have to go kill Satan.

Are you out of your mind? Nintendo, I implore you to ignore this man's insane ramblings.

• Locked thread