Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

A white board on which "femenesm???" has been written and crossed out over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a tower defense game for iphone/android where you play as a random GF engineer and defend the baby from the space pirate threat, and Samus is a powerful summon you can use once a day unless you drop 5 bucks for more Adam points

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Adam keeps texting "you up?"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Working on Metroid" is a popular euphemism for getting drunk in your cubicle.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

AE-35 Unit posted:

nintendo should just stop loving around and give the franchise to retro and be done with it

thats exactly what they're doing lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unguided posted:

Persona style Metroid prequel about Samus' goth teen years

samus sits alone in her room, staring at a portrait.

"I hate you! You're not even my real dad!"

it's knocked to the ground, and the glass shatters. the photograph within slips out. it's Ridley

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bootcha posted:

Metroid: Other M 2 Dating Simulator

No matter how much Samus has done herself, your penis is the cure she needs for her emotional issues.

*sweaty hands toss money at the screen*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Who else? Dave? Yeah? Ice jump? Space beam? Got it. Neato. It's good. Wreck my holes, Dave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

AHungryRobot posted:

samus vs mario vs donkey kong

*Sakurai raises his hand* I have a problem with this idea.

• Locked thread