Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

metroid w/claymation graphics

metroid w/yarn graphics

metroid w/flipbook graphics? colored pencils? black and white silent film hand-cranked camera?

the key to success is here somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what if metroid were an rpg...

...stickers?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

is it...

i mean...

i'm just... i'm just bouncing some ideas off of you all but...

is it too late to make samus a man?

i just think, you know... i think a man would be more marketable... is it too late for us to make, ah, samus a man?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm thinking maybe another mole. this time under her lip?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

metroid... metroid... metroid...

*leans back in chair and exhales explosively while looking up at the ceiling*

metroid... uhhh

*sighs heavily, puts elbows on executive roundtable, shoulders drooping*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

oh no! samus has been kidnapped by pirates! it's up to baby metroid to navigate around the traps set by pirates to set samus free!

*literally donkey kong jr. with different sprites*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

It is the year 21XX, you are Samus Aran, the newest member of Murder Extermination Terror Ruin Office of Instant Death, the sole upholders of justice in crime-ridden New Zebes City, a city where the only crimes are violent, and the only effective punishment is even more violent. Your first task: infiltrate the corrupt underground cyborg sport of bomb-ball using a prototype combat suit known only as the Vicious Assault Relentless Insanity Armor. Can you, a rookie officer, take down the space pirates who run the bomb-ball murder arenas and their infamous and shadowy leader, Professor M. Brane?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

metroid is now considered a dining delicacy and samus is the finest metroid chef in the galaxy. create metroid dishes made to order, carefully avoiding the life-draining energy suckers while frying, baking, boiling and many other fast-paced minigames.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

01011001 posted:

Cooking Metroid

cooking metroid other mma

cooking minigame plus mixed martial arts combat.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

There Will Never Be A New Metroid Game

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy posted:

There Will Never Be A New Metroid Game

*upon hearing these words the nintendo execs look up as if an angel had spoken. their eyes are glistening as if newly formed. the world is beautiful again. they are free. they are free. they are free*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

before the game is released, it's given to pewdiepie and all of his reactions through the playthrough is recorded and is advertised as additional in-game commentary. loving pay me nintendo i just saved your company.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

*looks at sidescrolling 2-d platform shooter* i literally have no idea what i should do with this. i am lost. i have no clue. does anyone actually like this? *looks at sidescrolling 2-d platform jumpman* ah-hah! this i can wrap my head around! make a million of these games!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't understand why we called the game metroid and it's not even the name of the playable character.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the power suit is taken over by a virus and goes on a killing spree and samus must clear her name and bring her suit to justice. but when she finds the suit there's no virus it's actually a ghost?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what if all the pokeballs in all the pokemon games became morph balls? would that help? is this good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

let's make 2015 a great year for not making metroid games

• Locked thread