Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thompson
threads are super serious business and I AM NOT loving AROUND

Work Crew: obviously bad that employed people can talk. Supports communism. Bad. Gassed
Night Crew: LOL insomniac stoners. Obviously a threat to society. Gassed like world war 2 times.
Lady Crew: Women's rights are like halloween candy, it's fun to dabble but go to the wrong house, get poisoned, and find yourself completely devoid of life. Best gas it. All the chicks are fake anyways amiright?
BYOB Crew: Gas this thread because BYOB is too chill. We need to take the threads out there very seriously and this doesn't fit. Gas and permabad them all.

k thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

:^)

Salmiakki

・͜ >・

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

WindmillSlayer

Salmiakki posted:

・͜ >・

:^o

google THIS

this thread sucks: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691013&perpage=40

ha ha, you'll...hehehe, you'll never guess what thread it is *snicker*

WindmillSlayer

you ruined it you bitch me an sal were connecting and you fuckign ruined it

Salmiakki

WindmillSlayer posted:

you ruined it you bitch me an sal were connecting and you fuckign ruined it

:^(

ty cat dynamite

WindmillSlayer

:^|

smoobles

i am glad the crew threads are gone,
the idea of byob is to post a new thread for every thought or thing you do, as the op here has demonstrated.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

----------------

Salmiakki

image leechin too!! this threads a disaster i tell ya

ty cat dynamite

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
that was a warning shot. if this does not cease, the robin williams pictures will get bigger.

----------------

thompson
my heart feels like robin williams. it dropped, but there was no rope there to save it.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im sorry i posted the large robin williams. you seem like good peoples.

----------------

demonR6

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Now Thompson, stop being so obtuse. Just look around in BYOB and I am sure you will find many quality threads that you would have never had a chance to read or participate in.

Here, let me help there is one about a bored rear end werewolf, 'oppa gan gnam style', or how about something more entertaining like 'women pee from the butt'.. perhaps you are a coffee connoisseur - try 'i hate those kuerigs'. Since I know deep down you are a work kinda guy you should check out 'tucking your shirt into jeans at work' which is a good substitute.

See, it's not all hot garbage slathered in horse cum here. Cheer up and enjoy the forum!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

demonR6 posted:

Now Thompson, stop being so obtuse. Just look around in BYOB and I am sure you will find many quality threads that you would have never had a chance to read or participate in.

Here, let me help there is one about a bored rear end werewolf, 'oppa gan gnam style', or how about something more entertaining like 'women pee from the butt'.. perhaps you are a coffee connoisseur - try 'i hate those kuerigs'. Since I know deep down you are a work kinda guy you should check out 'tucking your shirt into jeans at work' which is a good substitute.

See, it's not all hot garbage slathered in horse cum here. Cheer up and enjoy the forum!

'peeing with a boner' is my personal favorite

----------------

Salmiakki

demonR6 posted:

hot garbage slathered in horse cum

wow

ty cat dynamite

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

WetNightmare posted:

:tipshat:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

WetNightmare posted:

i liked that one

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
it was good

thanks Manifisto!

demonR6

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Okay maybe luke warm and by horse cum I meant thoroughbred which is much better than some random horse in a field somewhere.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
♫♪ im just mad about fooor-ummms ♪♫

Salmiakki

demonR6 posted:

Okay maybe luke warm and by horse cum I meant thoroughbred which is much better than some random horse in a field somewhere.

wow

ty cat dynamite

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
heat the horse cum in a double boiler so it doesnt scorch to your pan

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

you can lead a horse to garbage but you can't make it ejaculate

demonR6

mailorder bees! posted:

heat the horse cum in a double boiler so it doesnt scorch to your pan

Oh bain marie? Good idea! That raises the bar.

Jett posted:

you can lead a horse to garbage but you can't make it ejaculate

Actually you can, but it involves hiring a midget to do the work.

thompson

----------------

El Spider

demonR6 posted:

why are the people who dont like byob8.2 posting in it

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

humor is generally derived from subverting ones expectations, so these threads with seemingly dumb, simple subject matters and titles could actually be really funny and interesting if you were to look within them and find what people have done with those simple subject matters

its all about learning and fun here in byob

anyway, sig test

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!

..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

PUT THIS GUN IN YOUR SIG 2 SHOW YOUR A TRUE HOMIE.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
sig tetst
-------------------------------------------------

thanks Manifisto!

demonR6

Los Lobos posted:

Like is a harsh word. And I am making an effort to like it and go out of my comfort zone.

Salmiakki

Los Lobos posted:

i guess theyre hopin for their thread that they never left to return despite it being in p/c and staying there

ty cat dynamite

i am he

Los Lobos posted:

im not sure why i post in it

thompson

----------------

Salmiakki

demonR6 posted:

Like is a harsh word. And I am making an effort to like it and go out of my comfort zone.

oh thats good! i hope youll enjoy it.

ty cat dynamite

i am he

:troll:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

demonR6

Salmiakki posted:

i guess theyre hopin for their thread that they never left to return despite it being in p/c and staying there

I'm posting there as well.. and the other dark places on the forum I visit while shitposting at work. I have branched out though.

Crap

demonR6 posted:

thanks for complimenting my threads :^)

scrub lover is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson

----------------

• Locked thread