Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

This was just posted on the Adult Swim Facebook page with the date 1/19/15. Get hyped yall.

Yeah, it's a 15 second video, but it's just the Guild of Calamitous Intent's logo being splattered with blood with no sound, so you're really not missing much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I saw that the voice of Space Ghost died and I thought they were talking about George Lowe. They weren't. Carry on.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'd ask why this thread is 90% Toonami talk when hardly anybody thinks the block is good, but I know that the answer is that people on the internet love talking about things that they hate. Since I don't concern myself with stuff I don't like, I'm wondering if they're gonna make new China IL and Aqua I-Have-No-Idea-What-They're-Calling-It-Now.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Less anime talk, more China IL talk. Season 3 starts tonight.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I haven't seen very many episodes of China IL.
You should fix this problem

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

No Coach McGuirk jokes? Shameful. He's the best character H. Jon Benjamin has voiced. Yes, I'm including Archer and Bob Belcher.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Excellent episode of China IL.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Apparently the next season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force will be its last. Does anyone really buy that, though? I mean, two of the show's season finales are called "The Last One" and "The Last One Forever and Ever."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

What even is aqua teen hunger force at this point
The same thing that it's been for over a decade- a nonsensical, hit-or-miss stoner comedy. If "Multiple Meat" weren't a Season 7 episode, it would be referenced all the time.

Stairmaster posted:

Spaceballs wasn't that good.
It's an OK movie, but it's overrated by people on the internet, and it certainly can't hold a candle to Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles (also :lol: to the people who are comparing that piece of crap Adam Sandler straight-to-Netflix movie to that masterpiece of comedy).

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Argus Zant posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXS3MYMsHXw

they're actually advertising it as The Final Season, which I don't recall them doing for any of the previous ones

also, calling it Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever does seem like the kind of thing they'd do for the final series compared to the apathetic titles they had before
I was referring to that ad last week. I'll believe it when I see it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The 2016 GOP field must be big fans of China, IL.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

there is no justice in the world

but i will say, in light of recent news about a certain voice actor on the show, this was suspiciously good timing!

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jul 25, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tonight is your chance to own a piece of Aqua Teen history

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Today is (supposedly) the last ever episode of Aqua Teen Etc. because we can't have nice things.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUcRUbZbas

Godspeed, Master Shake.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TwoPair posted:

I hope Aqua Teen going off doesn't mean that this NFL season won't have Carl's Stone Cold Lock Of The Century Of The Week
That segment was the only thing that made the Giants' 0-6 start a couple years back bearable.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Well, I guess the rumors were true- we did get to see MC P Pants this season. Some of my favorite episodes were in Season 5 and Season 7. Thanks to this show, I'll never hear John Kruk call baseball again without imagining him being tortured by sirens. Godspeed, Aqua Teens.

muscles like this? posted:

Tim & Eric have confirmed that there will be another season of Check it Out!
Every time a door closes, another one opens.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Aug 26, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

They wouldn't make two season finales where Frylock and Master Shake die while Meatwad survives. Plus, we gotta see those villains one more time.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Somehow, a regular episode of Aqua Teen feels like a more fitting send-off than the half-hour one. Also, we got to see some of the more memorable "villains" one last time.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 28, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Is it just me or is Pigeon an even bigger rear end in a top hat this season? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, since he's the funniest character and I fully support Norm MacDonald having work.

Edit: does anyone else watch Fishcenter? It's strangely hilarious.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Nov 18, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

God I love Mike Tyson Mysteries.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I still can't get over last week's Mike Tyson Mysteries episode. They should have gone with the family with the runaway dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

Childrens Hospital is back in January.
Is NTSF:SD:SUV:: done for? I liked that show more than Children's Hospital. Whatever gets Rob Riggle work outside of Fox's NFL pregame show is something I can get behind.

Waffleman_ posted:

News! Several Gunshow strips are being made into Adult Swim bumpers. KC is working with Shmorky, who's animating them, and Dana Snyder is doing at least one voice. Also, this does include "This is fine."
Hell yeah that's great news. Also, that makes yet another entry in a long line of missed moneymaking opportunities for Lowtax. He could be rolling in the dough if he had chosen to monetize WTF D&D, Flash Tub, the entire LP forum, etc.

I mean, I'm not complaining because he's staying true to himself, and that's what really counts on this website, but he would be a terrible businessman.

• Locked thread