Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Hm, I think Ward Sutton did something wrong in the latest Kelly. Where's the part that's comically over-exaggerated or incorrect??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

T-man posted:

In any case, I wonder: what do the Thread Oldtimers think of the way the thread has changed over the years?

Overall, it's probably good that it's gone, considering how out of hand it got... but sometimes... sometimes, I sure do miss LF. DTA, DTI.

But seriously, I remember when Tinsley was considered the bottom of the barrel. We're all kind of way too jaded to be shocked by anything but one-off horrid cartoons anymore, but it was funny when the thread kept breaking through the perceived bottom of the barrel. Every week we'd be convinced that this was it, we had found the absolute worst of the worst, there's just no way cartoons could get worse than this... And every week we were so wrong.

I miss that period of discovery.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Jeez, can you believe we're less than a week away from the eight-year anniversary of the original version of this thread?

Some say this is the greatest thing Space Kimchi ever did for the forums, but I'm beginning to think it was perhaps his most terrible curse...

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Tom Guycot posted:

This one i assume?

That's great, that's absolutely hilarious. Perfect. I'm going to send that to everyone I know, they would... you know what. Never mind.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

prefect posted:

I need to see this drawing.

edit: Here's Jesus Cable, from his Tumblr.

This is pretty awesome (okay, it's really awesome) but it appears as though Jesus has zero pouches??

Get it together, Bors.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

This is incredible, one of the best Bad Reporters in a while. Bad Reporter got poo poo on pretty hard when it first started getting posted in here. It's been pretty remarkable watching it blossom into a perennial thread favorite.

mandatory lesbian posted:

whoa whoa whoa hold the phone, nickelodeon was a place?

You get one guess as to how much the entrance fee costed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Despite ample warning, Trump's continued misuse of the Chaos Combover would ultimately go on to consume him, the presidency, and the country itself.

• Locked thread