Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

Sorry guys....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

:master:

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Unfortunately he didn't probate him for near long enough. 50+ posts in 4 hours, none of them with any value. :frogout:

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

goatse guy posted:

For those who are on snapchat, Holdbrooks shoes are the same size as my dog Harry.

Just wait till later when he shows you his dog, Willy.

iForge fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 17, 2015

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

I'm kinda bad at this game.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

some texas redneck posted:

I missed something, what game IS this?

Like Nitro said, its Spintires. Its a Russian off-road logging simulator but its fun to just gently caress around in the mud and not do terrible logging missions.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Also if anyone else has Spintires add me on steam and we'll get stuck in the mug together :V

iForgeSA

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Jesus gently caress can we talk about cars please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

I made a thing yesterday

More pictures later when the guy paints it.

• Locked thread