Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

IOwnCalculus posted:

AAAAAAAH WHAT THE gently caress IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE

I was downtown and it was like watching a bunch of kids on Christmas. My girl and I were gonna stay in but we decided to go out for a drink or two. Totally worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

You may have a drinking problem if you strain your whiskey for dead ants before calling it good

Like, realtalk

Yeah that's a waste of some solid protein right there get your poo poo together man.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Darchangel posted:

They could do like Ford Racing an fiddle with the VVT at idle:

That's loving sick.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

leica posted:

Goldschlager

You haven't lived until you pan for gold in your vomit.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Badge strikes me as America's Import.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Holy poo poo those tires.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I'm a recent convert to beard oil. poo poo works wonders on not only keeping it soft, but also keeping it growing in the correct direction, rather than in whatever way it deems appropriate.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Working on a car with the sun beating on the back of your neck with a massive hangover is loving awful.

I need to get this done before the Pats game but I'm currently laying on the couch slamming water and I just ughhhh

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 18, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Replaced the radiator and the thermostat in the XJ this weekend. Still loving leaks goddamnit. I've got 27 days to get this thing ready to tow a small uhaul from Phoenix to Seattle and sell my bike and fffffuuuucccckkkkk.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Holy poo poo that website is like my teenage wet dreams come to life.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I shudder to think how much money I piss away on beer.

I budget $20 a week on beer. I regularly go over that.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

fjelltorsk posted:

i am also removing part of my spleen and the lymphnodes in my right groin on thursday.

I think you might want to leave that to the doctors to do.

Joking aside I wish you the best of luck man, kick it's rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Geirskogul posted:

That's a very real and adult fear. Don't worry or think that you're weird for being scared of being unemployed.

Whoever that guy is that keeps suggesting coors banquet, you have pretty okay tastes. I'm not a big beer guy, but it's better than the "San Tan Sex Panther" beer I bought along with it.

Yeah sex panther is not particularly good, if you want a porter Huss brewing makes one called rice pudding porter that is pretty legit, if a little sweet.

• Locked thread