Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

I'm looking forward to Battleblock Theater. That game is vicious enough to 100% solo, and PJ and Mecha Richter are doing a 100% co-op run. Plus the narrator's going to be on Skype.

I have no idea how Binding of Isaac is going to work. I don't think they're playing Rebirth (since it only came out in November), so unless someone's figured out a hack they'll be on different seeds. It's appeared at a *GDQ before and that was a trainwreck - hopefully it will go better this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Honestly, I'm enjoying this F-Zero GX run. The runners are human (i.e. not CGN), but they're still destroying the game pretty well. This probably has something to do with the fact that I haven't been watching racing games for the last several hours, though.

Fake edit: Except for that. Oops.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

snodig posted:

I keep reading that the sonic and f-zero block has been pretty bad - any truth to that? I feel asleep after the Super Monkey Ball run.

The last half of the F-Zero GX run was pretty great (I didn't catch the first half). I think most people are just down on it because four hours of F-Zero is too many, especially given that most of the games aren't as interesting to watch as GX.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Playing chiptunes is way better than having dead air or plugging sponsors, nice job whoever came up with that one.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

They just explained it on commentary, it's zoomed out so he can see the exit portal as quickly as possible since it's a solo run.
It still makes the run completely unwatchable.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

I keep trying to describe that block but my brain doesn't want to form the words.

• Locked thread