Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Hoping something gets done about the donation comments requesting the streamer/couch crew to do some stupid thing. Easily the worst part of SGDQ 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
HELLO

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

I've never even heard of Battle block, what is it?

I haven't played it yet but my friend tried to describe it to me as "they made alien hominid pda games into a full game"

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Dias posted:

Mischief Makers is close enough, it also involves shaking.

are they getting that ~*girl speedrunner*~ to commentate mischief makers again to coax more donations from nerds

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Critical posted:

At least there's no loving awful Resident Evil run this time.

uncharted was temporarily resident evil 4

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
seems like the game is starting to wear thin with the audience

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
this is indie game as heck

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Crain posted:

Aw man, they moved tetris. Oh well, guess I'm just waiting around for Boshy later then.

Cool, I can actually watch it now instead of being stuck in a meeting.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

SeXReX posted:

Possibility of Precipitation is cool and all

but if you're not watching for Tetris Grand Masters later then.... I just don't know

TGM got moved to prime time which is good for me because I have a meeting in half an hour

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Wait what time is it at now? Still says a few hours from now on the schedule.

Schedule is right but originally it was going to happen in an hour.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Mr E posted:

shake shake

Shake shake.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Kikas posted:

Shut it down.
This was the hight point, nothing can top this.

Shut it all down.

THERE'S A HARDER MODE

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

zari-gani posted:

If it's a clearly a parody/satire, or the art style is different enough that it can't be confused with official merchandise, and no trademarked words are used (e.g. in this case, can't put TETRIS GRANDMASTER or it) , it's fine. Some fan merchandise companies are more careful about it than others though.

Thanks to everyone who's bought an AGDQ shirt by the way. So much charity money's been raised through them.

The TGM creator is insane and blames "foreign" fangame clones on TGM4 being canned and regularly attempts to DMCA them so

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
idk if it's an inside joke or just me or what but these Batman comments sound super like astroturfing

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
a lot changed in the remastered version of yoshi's island huh

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
holy poo poo epic moved

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Bummer. Wanted to see someone tear MGS apart.

It's probably going to be on the bonus stream

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Bland posted:

That's a very misleading way to phrase what happened

no thats p accurate

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

JerikTelorian posted:

Someone made a good point about this with regard to the Super Metroid race that it really benefits the stream to have the commentators be in a different room so that they can speak loudly and without fear of startling/distracting a runner.

This seems like one of those ideas that's well intentioned but detracts from the overall experience, like split couchbox / audience was this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

of course it had to be an anime titty angel

• Locked thread