Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Eonwe posted:

im really glad there isn't a really long final fantasy rounding out the last day

some people must like it, but I've found them to be really boring

the 3 hr ff vii run is pretty acceptable
I actually just finished watching AGDQ2013 FFIX run 10 minutes ago and quite enjoyed it :(. Had lots of good commentary and the people running it seemed cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

I really like speed runs like this where the guy skips all the fights and content and just walks OOB around everything. :rolleyes:

Works for Spyro!

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Harlock posted:

Yeah I never played Tropical Freeze but it was really enjoyable. Spike Vegeta really sold everything.

Spike Vegeta literally owns and always does good commentary from what I've seen

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Gimmick is a great game and that was a really great run of it :)

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Why is that other guy so mad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Trials and Spyro are both good runs and super informative while also being chill as gently caress.

• Locked thread