Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

That's it good game let's hit the showers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Judging from the clapping echo the room seems to be pretty big, hopefully they show it all at some point.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Minrad posted:

tbh just do away with the whole idea of x/y/z blocks.

i'd rather watch like, super mario world and then f-zero gx and then zelda 1, and then the next day see smb3 and f-zero x and majora's mask, etc

having all the games in one huge block is repetitive, even if the games are a little different it's all the same poo poo ultimately

Pretty much this, except for stuff like the Commander Keen block where the individual games only take 5-15 minutes each. Mega Man block is already stretching it with its 40+ minutes per game.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

I love how Blueglass' laughter is clearly audible regardless of where he is in the room

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

49s over, cancer wins

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Yeah the people who thought that was boring clearly have never played trials evolution before. That was amazing.

It wasn't boring, but them keeping repeating just how hard the tracks are got annoying. I'm sure people got the message after the first couple times.

(yes I've done the extremes in evolution and fusion, and yes the run was impressive and the runner is way way better than me)

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Comrade Question posted:

"I'm going to double every donation made during the Ocarina of Time 100% run. Greetings from Sweden."

Greetings from Beverly Hills you mean.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

I've been occasionally watching MANvsGAME going through this, I think he's getting close to 10000 deaths at this point. Some of the boss fights seem harder than most things in Boshy, mostly due to how loving long they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Studio posted:

I watched him play for a bit. It seemed like every 3 deaths he'd just talk to the chat for a while, which kind of makes progress lovely.

Yes he has the tendency to lose focus and just start talking about stuff when he gets stuck. Which happens often, I think he was stuck on the Twin Orcs boss for at least a week.

• Locked thread