Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

He's a baby donkey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Pantsuit posted:

he's poo poo and has only played 3 times for us, which involved him jogging around the pitch whilst the play carried on around him. belongs in the mls.

Sorry, but wikipedia clearly states he played five times. Does the League Cup mean so little to you?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

If they are going to buy a striker from the ACN they should take a look at Ebola. He's deadly.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

No allegedly about it. I saw him lift the golden boot.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

euroboy posted:

I wonder what Kimmy Källstrøm is up to these days.

Stepping on cracks.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

AVFCOfficial: BIG PLAYER NEWS: Exciting announcement pre-match. Be in your seats and fix your eyes on the stadium screens at 2.50pm. #AVFC

:iiam: but usually these things are underwhelming.

My sources suggest it's Messi. Remember you heard it here first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

The guy doing the bbc live text is clearly losing his mind

The 9/11 position is when you go bombing forward into the two big men up front?

Edit: did you know that Tottenham have never conceded to a player in the 9/11 position?
Now I'm not saying they are behind it, but it makes you think...

Masonity fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread