Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

I can't find any other versions.

Awful username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

That's all of them.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Duke Igthorn posted:

And since you seem to be the only one with this problem it's everyone else on Earth that's dumb and crazy, not you.

When they say a picture is worth a thousand words, they weren't establishing an exchange rate. It's the funny panel thread, dumbass.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Lobok posted:

Chili dogs are actually at their most lethal once they're inside your digestive system. How you eat one doesn't matter much.

MrBibs parachute account spotted.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Gann Jerrod posted:

Is it this one?

Not a panel, but relevant:

So...

Like COPS, only K9 officers?

Reality show following K9 officers through training?

Puppet Dogs, like they did on that show Dinosaurs, only all the characters are dogs who are policemen?

"Ripped from the headlines" drama focusing on a K-9 unit in a big city?

Animated show about cops who are dogs in a society like Zootopia or bojack horseman?

Animated show about dogs who are cops in a society which evolved only from dogs?

One of the above, only instead of police, they're animal control?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Deadpool #15: Deadpool snuck into the Triskelion to see Ulysses (the kid from Civil War 2) and ran into Black Panther.

(During the fight, Deadpool hits T'Challa with a toilet). The whole fight is very funny and I wish I could post the whole thing but it's way too long.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

I choose to believe that Batman just loving loves Sailor Moon. Alfred had to spend hours convincing 13 year old Bruce Wayne that he needed to be something scarier than a magical girl if he wanted to fight crime.

I choose to believe that Batman hates all anime but spends a lot of time watching 12 episodes of a series at the same time in both dubbed and subtitled form at 1.5 speed so that he can immediately recognize if the riddler makes a reference to an anime when alluding to a potential crime.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

prefect posted:

When you need to get a truckload of Coors to Atlanta in 28 hours, you need to hire the best.

Jerry Reed is dead but I'm sure Jackie Gleason's rotting corpse will come back for a triple role in Smokey and the Bandit 4: The Highwayman

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ConfusedUs posted:

Who the hell came up with and pitched this idea for a bunch of Loony Tunes/DC crossovers? I want to shake his hand.

If we don't get a Hawkgirl/Foghorn Leghorn crossover I will be very disappointed.

No, foghorn leghorn aquaman so they can argue about what's the real chicken of the sea.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

zoux posted:

I can't be the only person that notices the similarity between Horn Head and famous defense attorney Matt Murdoch.

I think he looks more like famous blind defense attorney Matt Murdoch's lesser-known brother, Mike.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
The schlemiel is the guy that spills his soup at a dinner party. The schlemazel is the guy who gets soup spilled on him at a dinner party.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Bruceski posted:

It was a great morning revelation for his heir though. The best part of waking up was seeing Fjölnir in his cup.

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

biracial bear for uncut posted:

From issue #14 of that same Batman series. I'm trying to figure out why Kite Man is so happy in the last panel.

He just got his rear end kicked by Catwoman and Batman.

EDIT:

Also that whole sequence in the Batman-themed restaurant where Damien got the Batmite meal.

I think Kite Man gets a lot of enjoyment from flying around, like it’s what he dreamed about as a kid, getting to fly a kite with his dad, but he never got to because his dad was never around, and his mom was indifferent, never showing approval or disapproval. When he flies on his kite, he gets the adrenaline rush, and when Batman, and now Catwoman, kick his rear end for the crimes, he gets the acknowledgement he never got from his parents.