Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Sadly, they've already ditched victorian hive mind sinister for boring old 3000 pointless secret labs sinister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
He was a senator! Get your armstrong facts straight.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Injustice is great, period. Plastic Man being written in-character is just the latest thing it got right.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

blarzgh posted:

He's got a little vagina in front

What do you expect from Cuntman?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Dammit, my 5 namors won't stop making out with each other. Perhaps the solution is more namors?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I'm just gonna assume that those are the smokey and the bandit ghost riders.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Potato Jones posted:

Does the Punisher retrieve his spent casings?

Why would he? Dude is proud of his work.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
That's fine, no one remembers their names because no one cares about inhumans.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that helicarrier was probably brand new because no helicarrier is capable of existing for longer than a week.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am pretty sure that regular corsair sleeps with his entire crew anyway. including the sentient ship.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

Ok so maybe my sense of humor is too dark. I just thought it was funny in the same way the "oh god I'm so wet right now" line from the same series that I've seen posted before. It's so outrageous and over the top that it crosses into comedy.

The Boys by Garth Ennis seems like something you'd enjoy, as you just described the majority of the jokes in that comic.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Guy is probably the most stable and competent human green lantern. Think about that.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

(JLI. natch.)

That is my point, yeah.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
If you hate batman odyssey you have no soul.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
His mom is a skrull.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

PicklePants posted:

SG will never be dark enough to go with the only way to actually stop Doom from being Doom, which is to prevent :doom: REED RICHARDS :doom: from ever existing.

Doom is Doom regardless of Reed. He just provides a convenient excuse.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that is clearly a recolored panel from yaranaika

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
killing a dude who death definitely does not want hanging around isnt much of an accomplishment. thanos has probably killed himself at least once to try to woo her. by killed himself i meant suicide, of course. with the time gem involved he has ended up murdering himself a whole lot too, so clarification is necessary.

thanos is a weird dude.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
<insert bvs joke here>

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would be real weird if he didn't have a metal penis

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the alternatives to colossus having a metal schlong are that everything but his dick turns metal, or else his dick retracts into his body. both of those are kind of disturbing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh right, i guess his dick could also get sent to the negative zone when he transforms, like the old captain marvel/rick jones thing. that sounds pretty plausible to me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if his dick is made of metal to begin with, can it still get harder?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that giant isn't very huge at all!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Dammit, I cried at the new Star Wars because I got to take my child to something that was part of my own childhood.

and now your kids will associate star wars with their dad weeping and subconsciously hate it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his appearance and methods have changed a lot over the years. i know he had the giant chin when he was serving as the iranian ambassador, so 80's?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's true

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

He's asexual in current canon.

fortunately the post-zombie apocalypse story isn't in the current canon

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he spent time as a tortured soul unable to die, but no one really did anything with that version. i think he appeared once in scarlet spider? intentionally absurd recurring squirrel girl villain is a better place all around.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Are they fighting or did Batman rudely swing in front of SuperLame's action pose?

they are merging, with all of the extra mass going straight to batman's titties

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
normally i'd prefer individual panels instead of a shortened version of the entire comic, but that living ghost is pure dynamite.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

Hey man, I found your remote control

wait a second, that man has two right hands!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even suicidally depressed peter parker doesn't think much about pym's crib.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gun man #27 is different from all the other gun men. while they can shoot guns to make the people die, #27 can shoot people with guns without killing them! whooo, amazing!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they were an old comic he published, actually

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here it is http://imgur.com/a/QwRke

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he is prowling pretty good there, so that checks out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the best way to escape the meme scourge is to go off the grid and live in a bunker without internet access

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's right there (and there, and there, and there...), so probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
california is a very sunny place