Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Holy poo poo lol

I got to the part where Batman catches a punch WITH HIS SHOULDER BLADES and almost died laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

You're not alone. I hate Cat-Beast in particular.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Promo art/cover for Starfire's solo series.

Hahaha look at the chick in the background who's looking down at her own inadequate breasts in shame.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Matt Murdock should save the hot chicks for people who can actually appreciate them.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Drugs. The answer is definitely drugs.

By the way, that's actually Reynolds in the costume.

gently caress me, I have no right to be optimistic, nor am I a Deadpool fan at all, but that suit looks really, really good in motion.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hah, I noticed that. The ladies love them some Bucky.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Guided by the ghosts of Elvis Presley and Wyatt Earp, helicopter pilot RJ McReady, mysterious criminal Snake Plissken, everyman Jack Burton and rough-around-the-edges Detective Gabriel "Gabe" Cash join forces on the trail of the villainous Stuntman Mike and the stolen Pork Chop Express, it's only cargo a mysterious frozen case marked with the words "TODD 3465."

I wish LOEG: Infinite Kurt Russells existed.

gently caress you for posting this because now I need it.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Barkley, probably. Godzilla's atomic flame breath has toppled gods...but the power of the Chaos Dunk is peerless.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Soonmot posted:

Did Bucky just fart into the phone at Hitler?

I think he was firing his machine gun near it. But really, either one works.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

It'd be great if De Structo's head wasn't absorbed and he was like "whoa thanks for the incredibly powerful giant bod" and best the poo poo out of Stardust.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

His chin looks like a ballsack with rope tied around it, or a penis with a festive rope hat. Take your pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPw3WvpRL8

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I think the key to defeating the Living Ghost is to explain to him that being Living cancels out being a Ghost, and he'll disappear with a pop.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

It's the all the stuff in the first panel that makes it for me.

Man, this brings me back. I remember the villain (who wasn't Bowser, because that'd just be too cool) trying to take over the world somehow with his really tiny video game minions.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I've been saying for years that Taskmaster would be a great recurring minor villain for the MCU. It'd be cool to see him show up for cameos in various movies. I honestly thought that's where they were going to go with Crossbones.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Selachian posted:

She's a catgirl superhero who walks around in a bikini all the time. It's like the Fetish Singularity.

Close but

THIS is the true Fetish Singularity.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Sometimes my brain doesn't work because

*checks list*

Alchohol

Can I borrow your list? I keep using "the autism" as an excuse and it's not really done me any favors.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

howe_sam posted:

Someone who wasn't in nearly enough episodes of Supergirl.

Is this guy a photographer? Because that's the only way a name like Snapper works for this guy. Or any guy, really.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

prefect posted:

There have been multiple good Captains Marvel.

I want you to know, I appreciate what you've done here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Nu-Metal really was just the worst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_AYhq7oMQ