Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

If you use it to swat a fly, it is called a splatula.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

He's easily beaten by utilizing floodlights. He can't wear shades all over his body.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Pierson posted:

Whatever they do with Apocalypse in the movie can't possibly measure up to this.

Maybe with Christopher Walken doing those lines.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

They hosed up Mohammed's reboot so badly, it is now illegal to own comics featuring him in most of the Islamic world.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

Starlin. Death of the New Gods was loving terrible and an insult to the characters.

Content: Google Books just added a bunch of old ED-wannabe horror comics.

Tales of Horror #7

I think Bob broke his neck before falling into the molten steel, cause I'm pretty sure heads don't bend back that far.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I keep wondering about how the hell you poison the claws of a bunch of cats, transport and deploy them as an attack, and don't get hideously mauled yourself.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Phy posted:

Zanzibar gets a lot of mileage out of the Disarm spell

Does he use the same Disarm spell to Dishead, Disleg or Dismember?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Somebody is stealing our plants. We suspect it's the guy actively stealing a plant right now.

The guy's not stealing a plant, he's just hanging around. Didn't you hear what he said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

TwoPair posted:

Man unfrozen from the early 2000s: "I don't understand, why are there like 5 news channels and all of them tell me the others are lying? Is this a riddle?"

"Oh they're all lying. If you want the truth you need to follow these accounts on Twitter and whenever more than half agree on something, it might be accurate."