Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I tawt I taw a Treety Trunk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Darla Deering

...why can I remember that without needing google, but can’t remember my parents’ birthdays?

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Elissimpark posted:

Oh, you prick.

"Unhand me, Dormammu!!!"

*extended slapsie fight

This would also lead to the potential that Garth Merenghi's Darkplace was Doctor Strange's original hospital. And the accident that ruined his career? "Not my fault, monkey bastard hands!"

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Christmas on the Lost Light.

(Transformers Holiday Special 2015)

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Lucky. Lucky is a good dog.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

cant cook creole bream posted:

There's a really really high chance for that. Filming picture spoiler: The tracksuit-mafia is involved.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Uthor posted:

Doctor Nemesis' proposed R&D unit.

Way of X #1

I'd approve it just for the footnote, to be honest. Describing Sinister's work as "dreary eugenics" is pretty legit.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

He's the hero we deserve!

Frog Man can speak ASL, which makes him really quite valuable on Iron Man's team, since he's the only one who can talk to Halcyon. Who in his own way is pretty drat awesome, his power being that he's permanently calm and unflustered.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Slashrat posted:

He was great in Agents of SHIELD. Did they ever end up doing anything interesting with him in the comics after his stint on the tv show?

I don't think so, which is a crying shame. Casting Kyle McLaughlin to chew the scenery like it's made of bubblegum, they could have done a lot with that.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Proteus Jones posted:

My favorite dinosaur villain, Dr. Dinosaur from Atomic Robo

Today's Atomic Robo has a beautiful Dr. Dinosaur moment.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Transformers Holiday Special (2015)

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

TwoPair posted:

DC vs. Vampires #6: the Suicide Squad is on a mission when it's revealed that they've been infiltrated by vampires! The last ones unturned are Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and Captain Boomerang.

RIP Captain Boomerang.

I mean, this is the Wall. All she needs is about an eighth of an actual excuse to be all "Oops, my finger slipped" about Boomerang.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

Also Captain is not just a military rank.
The head of the crew of any ship is called a Captain.
Pilots are often called Captain.
The senior player on many sports teams is called Captain.

Now I'm trying to imagine the football match between heroes and villains, where all of the villains are Captain something or other, except for Major Victory and Major Force, and they're using the confusion of so many captains to beat the poo poo out of each other while the ref isn't looking.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Who wouldn't know Wolverine's classic uniform by this point?

Boom-Boom was already drunk when meeting the others for drinks. Then she got more drunk.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Uthor posted:

Pfft, whatever. Anyone call pull that trick. Once.

As someone who's going to do it at least twice, do not recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Spider-Man Unlimited is over in the Renew Your Vows universe (which remains way more interesting than the current mainline Spider-books), and Spinneret accidentally meeting a somewhat familiar truck...

Spider-Man Unlimited Infinity Comic #15 (2023)

Fortunately, Optimus Prime remembers the "disguise" part of "robots in disguise". "Roche Transport" as in Nick Roche, one of the main creators of the long-running IDW Transformers universe, and character designer on Transformers: Earthspark

DigitalRaven fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Dec 19, 2023