Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Those three guys are either stoned as hell or just absolutely sick and tired of being trapped in a plane with Rockslide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is Sauron one of the Sinister Six? I want him in that movie and I want him to say that.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If he's anything like most teachers who've had to do sex ed he probably thought 'thank christ' when the wall exploded.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is there any other hero with less of a middle-ground than Deadpool? It seems he's either really drat good or just utterly awful.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Silhouette posted:

Just find an article about the rise and fall of the Tony Hawk franchise and find/replace every instance of "THPS" with "Guitar Hero" :v:
For those of us who never played either franchise but was aware of how huge they were at one point what was the reason? The hobby they were based on stopped being cool combined with market saturation?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Ryan North (thw writer) sometimes feels like he has only one style of humour. If you like it you can read anything he's ever written and enjoy it (Unbeatable SQ, Qwantz.com, To Be or Not To Be) but if you don't you'll tire fast.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Skwirl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M

I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash upon me and be broken.
Whatever they do with Apocalypse in the movie can't possibly measure up to this.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Agent X was good. We should read Agent X again. You and me. Together.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
They should go full DBZ and embrace it.

Tarragon would be a great villain name.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Veotax posted:

Today's Phantom

Everything about this is incredible from the throne that appears to be resting in an extremely small cave, to the confused and possibly mega-stoned goon, to the furious Phantom calling on the spirits of the dead to destroy the sharing economy.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Unmature posted:

"Do I have any of my old stuff? The Arrow-mobile? The Arrow-cave?"
"God, Ollie, did you have any original ideas back then?"
If anyone has the panels they should post them because Ollie looks right out of the page with an "-_-" expression as Batman drags him.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Push El Burrito posted:

Disco just doesn't get any respect anymore.

Hulk will straight up murder you if you play it.
sweet jesus hulk those men are dead! you crushed their lungs and organs for fruit pies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The Filth was extremely good. The issue about the libertarian pirate cruise ship fuckin' ruled.