Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Majuju posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY QUEEN

(SEX CRIMINALS #3, OF COURSE)

Meanwhile there's another amazing homage in SEX CRIMINALS #9 but even with a lot of tasteful censoring the dialogue's definitely not for polite workspaces, so unless you work at the saucy dialogue factory :nws: don't click this at work! :nws:

You don't need to censor like 90% of the tits on page? If it's NWS people shouldn't click it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

I know every time Odyssey comes up people find out about it for the first time or whatever but still as the title says Post Funny Panels.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Alhazred posted:

The only thing that remained from Morrison's run was that Emma Frost is kinda the good guy now. Marvel pretty much burned down New X-Men and salted the ground afterwards.

This isn't even remotely true, excuding the inital Xorn reversal pretty much everything else has stuck and with the exception of Bendis (and only because I quit on his run) pretty much every main X-Men writer has said Morrison has been their main influence.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

:furcry:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Servoret posted:

I disagree. With "no more mutants", Marvel editorial completely abandoned the basic premise of Morrison's X-Men run. Instead of mutants being on the verge of inheriting the earth from humanity, they became a doomed and irrelevant offshoot. No more school, no more Mutant Town, no more futurism. The X-titles still haven't fully recovered from that move.

But they undid No More Mutants? And there is an X-Men school, Quiten Quire still goes there and they are re-starting the Mutant City (again). The inheriting the Earth thing will be pushed aside because it's all Inhumans now but the school, mutants whose powers are to look weird, Fantomex and The World, it's all still there. Jean is still dead, Xavier is still outed. Like Aaron did a 50 plus run for years which was a Morrison sequel. Certain things were going to never happen but Morrison's run has been the most influential on all the X-books for the last decade.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Soonmot posted:

I don't know what that is? Are theyn making an animal gang? Spider-Ham needs to be there.

Holy poo poo, I now want a Rocket, Howard, Ham team up book.

Guest starring Throg.

One of the best albums of last year

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Looking up Black Cat on Wikipedia exposed me to Marvel Mangaverse Black Cat.

TITS MCGEE

It's also not even the worst Mangaverse redesign, Jean Grey's is somehow a lot worse.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Please, not another Batgirl derail. At least keep it in the DC/Batman thread or even the chat thread.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

The last few pages have been nothing but terrible Star Wars posts.

Take it to Wookipedia or whatever, this thread is for funny panel/posts.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Yeah everybody should read Squirrel Girl, I could pretty much just post the entire issue here.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Anora posted:

Does she actually do something in issue 4, issue 2 and 3 were basically just faffing about while the writer tried to tell internet memes at the bottom of the page.

You just read the page. She defeats Galactus!

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

The Midniter posted:

What would happen if someone took a photo of Galactus??? Would it look like an anthropomorphic camera in a purple and blue suit?

Pretty sure it's supposed to be in a Lovecraftian monster way so even in a photo your mind wouldn't be able to fully comprehend what you're seeing without freaking out or trying to rationalize.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Yeah in case people haven't noticed with the exception of the odd golden age comic 99% of those wacky out of context images are bad edits.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

CzarChasm posted:

Who's guy three there? I see Nick, Tony and ?

It's Nu Fury's oldest friend Cheese.

(it's Coulson)

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

qntm posted:

What's the joke?

It's called Veronica because Betty and Veronica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

smashpro1 posted:

Isn't that Nick Fury Jr.?

Shhhhh. There's never been another Nick Fury. It's always been Sam Jackson.