Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

a kitten posted:

Well, poo poo.

At least looking at the #yurikuma tag is fairly amusing. It seems we've got an Ikuhara bingo already. :v:

edit:
Here's da OP (while it lasts)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64AbgBKTUGQ

editeditedit
:nws:

good hentai imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

its kinda funny imo how the manga written by a lesbian author gets overshadowed by the anime made by a dude who says he is going to revolutionise the lesbian fiction genre

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Is anyone licencing or at least scanlating the manga? I'm more interested in that than the anime at this point but it seems stuck at chapter 2.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Kaelan Zero posted:

It's weird comparing this with the two manga chapters since in the manga the bears at least understand the concept of subtlety, but I suppose having them wander around saying growl growl and tasting people eliminates the narrative need for Kureha to be telepathic...

I'm not sure the manga even has bears, the protagonist just has a weird thing about relating everything to bears. I guess we'll never know for sure until someone decides to start translating more chapters.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

At this point I just wish someone would translate more of the manga because the first two chapters of that were way more interesting than this.

the manga is extremely cool and good and someone should translate more of it so the thread can be about that instead of the anime

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

spoilers: the manga is kinda bad and the 90s anime improves on it in every way

my favorite part of the manga is how haruka and michiru are both noncharacters and also really awkwardly dance around lesbianism by having michiru go 'haruka is neither a man or a woman... but she's kind of a dude... but sort of a girl...' and then never having them show any real affection for each other onscreen

meanwhile in the 90s anime

iunno man i thought manga haruka was neat because she was butch without being a 24/7 crossdresser like in the anime.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Isn't Morishima an out lesbian? The idea that she portrays lesbian relationships as lesser to heterosexual ones is kinda hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

hope they escaped to an actually good anime

they escaped to the lesbears manga

• Locked thread