Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I'm hoping to find a new RPG group to play with since my old one broke up a few months back. Probably online since the only thing that gets played locally is lousy Pathfinder modules.

Maybe even get to finally play a PbtA game, maybe even one of the games I kickstarted.

This thread works too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I'm hoping to find a new RPG group to play with since my old one broke up a few months back. Probably online since the only thing that gets played locally is lousy Pathfinder modules.

Maybe even get to finally play a PbtA game, maybe even one of the games I kickstarted.

Well, I didn't have to find a new RPG group since the old group got back together, but is possibly crumbling apart again. :v:

Didn't get a chance to play a PbtA game though. :smith: Unless Blades in the Dark still counts as PbtA (it doesn't though its PbtA DNA lies within it). I did KS Blades though, so at least the "play a game I kickstarted" part is true.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Look at this fool who doesn't know about Cootie. Cootie was the poo poo when I was a small child hanging out with my cousins at our Grandparent's house.

My grandparents had the one above (or something very similar, the bugs anyways) the modern version isn't as cool looking.

• Locked thread