Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

-Run a Fate hack, either an official one (of which several are cool) or one of my own (transhuman fantasy or Dark Souls).
-Get a real job.
-Finish Black Crusade, or at the least keep it going.
-Make an Only Profit (Rogue Trader + Only War) hack.
-Learn to whistle.
-Do the Metroid Prime LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

NGDBSS posted:

-Run a Fate hack, either an official one (of which several are cool) or one of my own (transhuman fantasy or Dark Souls).
Not quite, though someone else did run a Fate hack for Warhammer High.

quote:

-Get a real job.
Nope, not yet!

quote:

-Finish Black Crusade, or at the least keep it going.
Yes - now we're on the sequel campaign.

quote:

-Make an Only Profit (Rogue Trader + Only War) hack.
Things accelerated in BC such that I ran out of time, and frankly I ended up not wanting to deal with that level of fiddliness anyway. I did make a standalone Rogue Trader + Dark Heresy 2E hack, though I've found as a GM that it needs some work.

quote:

-Learn to whistle.
Nope.

quote:

-Do the Metroid Prime LP.
And nope.

Yeah, this wasn't as good a year for TG resolutions.

• Locked thread