Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Miniatures:
- paint more than I buy
- Warmahordes: paint at least 2 full 50-point list for Legion, plus my 1.5 battlebox of Cryx
- Infinity: from March onwards, have a fully-painted army in all tournaments I attend; paint at least 2 sectorials to 95%+; paint 50%+ of my terrain
- finish all my Malifaux and Saga Vikings and currently-owned boardgame minis
- finish all the oaths I failed and still have the minis for
- finish my wargaming table, get enough in-setting terrain to play any miniatures wargame I own

Games:
- learn to play with time pressure (WMH deathclock, timed turns; Infinity 90 min time limit)
- finish Magic Realm, learn the rules, play a full advanced game
- find a good euro VP-type game (I normally hate those), get good at it
- find an advanced abstract game I haven't played more than 2 games (like Go, Shogi, sth else), get good at it
- do something totally weird for me (i.e. get out of comfort zone) game-related (e.g. try some entirely new game types, meet weird people, start a club?) at least once a month

Not game-related:
- I'll keep those to myself, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread