Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
As per last year:

TG-related:
Paint more
Play Dungeon World if possible
Try not to ALWAYS be hard up on resources in every single resource management game

Non-TG-related
Exercise more, eat less
Do more woodwork
Do more DIY
Try to avoid taking up any more hobbies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

BrainParasite posted:

1. Survive my own wedding.

I did it last year. Rehearse your speech well, avoid drinking too much, have a friend or family member on hand who you trust to help you do both of those things. You'll be fine.

Congratulations!

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Did someone ask?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

thespaceinvader posted:

As per last year:

TG-related:
Paint more
Play Dungeon World if possible
Try not to ALWAYS be hard up on resources in every single resource management game

Non-TG-related
Exercise more, eat less
Do more woodwork
Do more DIY
Try to avoid taking up any more hobbies!

Let's see:

1: Meh, pretty poor, though I'm in the process of picking it back up again now that I have a minis game I'm playing; I slowed down a lot when we pretty much wound up our D&D campaign.
2: I did play it once, I'm waiting on someone to run a game once we finish our Lost Mine of Phandalin run.
3: Iunno, getting there I guess.

4: Did OKish with this except for the times when I had colds D:
5/6: Did a couple of projects, but got bogged down in hackspace restructures.
7: Well, I tried! The only new one is X-Wing, which is basically board games and mini painting so not TOO much different.

Overall I'm reasonably happy with my year in retrospect.

• Locked thread