Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
From the other thread:

Play a character that isn't a pretty-boy bishonen, as shocking as that sounds.
Actually try to run a game like I keep saying I will.
Actually be the cheerful, talkative, and friendly person I pretend I am on IRC IRL :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD

Talkc posted:

This is a new years resolution that I, myself, couldn't commit to.

Oh good, I thought I was alone regarding that. :sparkles: :hf: :sparkles:

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Talkc posted:

Pictures I used for the last 3 RPG characters i played. This was my attempt to NOT play characters with White hair, who are also bishonen.

I have no idea what i would play if i didn't stick to this habit.

Well, I did say "A character that is not a pretty boy bishonen", not "NO character that is", so I just need to pick one and then I can go back to bishie-ing it up.

And for equivalency's sake...

A xenobiology student in The Deleter's "Miskatonic Inc!" Atomic Robo game

A stupidly rich airhead in walruscat's cyberpunky Monsterhearts game

An AGI in a pretty body as a chara submission to Forums Terrorist's Eclipse Phase game.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Davin Valkri posted:

From the other thread:

Play a character that isn't a pretty-boy bishonen, as shocking as that sounds.
Hey, I actually did this one! Twice, in fact! And one game is still running! (Although if I just switched to an androgynous handsome girl is that in the "spirit" of the resolution?)

Davin Valkri posted:

Actually try to run a game like I keep saying I will.
Nope! Two ideas on the plate but I couldn't figure out how to extend the opening ideas to a fully plotted game that's not shallow and dumb.

Davin Valkri posted:

Actually be the cheerful, talkative, and friendly person I pretend I am on IRC IRL :suicide:
I'll let others be the judge of that. I think I've actually gotten worse.

Soooo...1 out of 3. And that's maybe 0.5 out of 3. Well...crud. :smithicide:

• Locked thread