Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Get my Master's thesis done so I'll finally have a marginally less useless degree.
Actually finish one of my various homebrew RPGs and publish it in some form or another.
Play a campaign from start to finish instead of constantly starting new ones that trail off because we can never schedule games beyond a couple of sessions.
Related to the above, actually find a stable group with a steady gaming schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.

Ratpick posted:

Get my Master's thesis done so I'll finally have a marginally less useless degree.
Done! I'm now a Master of Arts with a useless degree!

Ratpick posted:

Actually finish one of my various homebrew RPGs and publish it in some form or another.
Haha nope

Ratpick posted:

Play a campaign from start to finish instead of constantly starting new ones that trail off because we can never schedule games beyond a couple of sessions.
Actually did this with Apocalypse World. It wasn't exactly the longest campaign in the world, but it felt like a coherent whole with a beginning, middle and an end.

Ratpick posted:

Related to the above, actually find a stable group with a steady gaming schedule.
Stable group, yes, steady schedule, no. Well, at least most weekends I can count on being able to play with these guys.

• Locked thread