Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

TradGames:
Try to finish the year with less poo poo on my "to do" pile than I started with. Just managed that last year, but that was by turning down freelance work (I know, these diamond shoes are too tight).
Write & publish at least two games for myself, rather than through OPP
Play the games I got through the TradGames Secret Santa, and other games that I wouldn't normally play
Run a game for a bunch of people I've not played with before, outside of a con.

Non-Tradgames
Start cycling again. Buggered my legs a couple of years ago — walking with a stick for six months — which got me out of the habit, and I've not got back into it.
If not, at least exercise more
Cook more, different stuff
Make room to display more gundams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

DigitalRaven posted:

TradGames:
Try to finish the year with less poo poo on my "to do" pile than I started with. Just managed that last year, but that was by turning down freelance work (I know, these diamond shoes are too tight).
Write & publish at least two games for myself, rather than through OPP
Play the games I got through the TradGames Secret Santa, and other games that I wouldn't normally play
Run a game for a bunch of people I've not played with before, outside of a con.

Non-Tradgames
Start cycling again. Buggered my legs a couple of years ago — walking with a stick for six months — which got me out of the habit, and I've not got back into it.
If not, at least exercise more
Cook more, different stuff
Make room to display more gundams

I do have less poo poo on my "to do" pile, but most of it is the same poo poo as I had at the start of last year. Fuuuuu. Counting this as a fail as I had to give up a lot of interesting stuff because I ended up in a holding pattern because of brain problems.

I only published one game (unless the Box of Dead Badgers counts), but it was a fun experimental thing in just 150 words. I also finally started writing a novel, so I'm counting this as a success.

I played both the games I got from TGSS and some new RPGs. Unfortunately my wife isn't a big Netrunner fan, but I'm hoping to get a few people interested at work.

Haven't run games for new people this year, so that's a loss.

I got on the bike four times last year, and though I do walk everywhere I didn't do any more of it. Faaaaaaail.

Cooked a shitload more, gathering ideas for my second cookbook.

No more space, just more gundams.

3/7. I guess I suck a bit less?

• Locked thread