Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Well here's mine;

TG:
Successfully run at least one session of a RPG(over the last 10 years I've tried at least a dozen times to run something across at least 8 different systems and not once have I made it past Character Creation with my group of friends, to the point that it's been almost 3 years since I last put a serious attempt in), can't completely guarantee this one since most of my RL friends live in another county, I can't drive, and I'm not comfortable with running an RPG online for multiple reasons

Start doing reviews for RPG stuff(own a lot of RPG stuff and if I can't run anything with it, might as well do something productive with it)

RL:
Get a job(might actually succeed at this one since my dad might have some work for me in the near future at his shop)

Lose at least 10 pounds

Be better about my spending

Save up at least 300 Dollars for this year's Anime Expo in July(not counting ticket or Hotel fare)

Try and make friends in my current location(have lived in my current city for more than a year, and have barely interacted with anyone in the area besides the family members who I live with, and while the friends I had back in my hometown are still some of the most important people in my life, I also need friends who I can interact in person with more than a couple times every month or two)

See a dentist(it's been at least 5 years since I last saw one, and I probably need one badly)

Fix my screwy sleep schedule

Can't think of anything else for now, so that will do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

drrockso20 posted:

Well here's mine;

TG:
Successfully run at least one session of a RPG(over the last 10 years I've tried at least a dozen times to run something across at least 8 different systems and not once have I made it past Character Creation with my group of friends, to the point that it's been almost 3 years since I last put a serious attempt in), can't completely guarantee this one since most of my RL friends live in another county, I can't drive, and I'm not comfortable with running an RPG online for multiple reasons

Start doing reviews for RPG stuff(own a lot of RPG stuff and if I can't run anything with it, might as well do something productive with it)

RL:
Get a job(might actually succeed at this one since my dad might have some work for me in the near future at his shop)

Lose at least 10 pounds

Be better about my spending

Save up at least 300 Dollars for this year's Anime Expo in July(not counting ticket or Hotel fare)

Try and make friends in my current location(have lived in my current city for more than a year, and have barely interacted with anyone in the area besides the family members who I live with, and while the friends I had back in my hometown are still some of the most important people in my life, I also need friends who I can interact in person with more than a couple times every month or two)

See a dentist(it's been at least 5 years since I last saw one, and I probably need one badly)

Fix my screwy sleep schedule

Can't think of anything else for now, so that will do

Well I'm a complete failure, didn't accomplish a single resolution, why do I even bother:sigh:

• Locked thread