Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
There is something insanely funny about clearing mud huts with 120 mm of fury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
cheeseburgers will kill more americans in a day that ISIS will ever but i dont see us spending 3 trillion bombing mickey d's over it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

I guess until American soldiers once again regularly face a serious threat from the air or indirect fire we shouldn't add the word "intense" to any firefight description. Caveat: urban combat probably still counts because that poo poo sounds terrifying

intense describes any time we take enemy fire after 6 hours of jdams

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
poorly made and operated steam things are not something i would want to be around

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
A three hour tour

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Ron Jeremy posted:

Forget the general public, what does law enforcement need with a full auto grenade launcher?

something something drugs something something come home safe

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

If they just used it on people who turn in to the improper lane once every 3 months I'd happily let the city double my property tax rate

oh yeah im all about letting LEOs turn texas highways into the Highway of Death if it brings left lane drivers to an end

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
JDAM them all

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Mike-o posted:

A poo poo country for poo poo people. Let's leave but we reserve the right to randomly predator drone them.

This really should be our foreign policy. Its just as effective as anything else we're doing and still fulfills our need to see browns get pasted in revenge for 9/11.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Helicopters hate everything, even themselves

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Elendil004 posted:

Let's not forget the crazy badasses that strapped commandos to the sides of an Apache to attempt a rescue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epyJl6btNq8

I believe the author of the above book was one of the pilots.

What do you bet they got no rating for hearing loss

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I mean slap a face shield on and you've got the safest set of motorcycle gear ever but gently caress using it for anything else but Halo cosplay. And what do you do if you have to take a poo poo? Undo the leg guards every time?

i thought the MREs took care of that

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
#omahabeach wonder if theres corn like home lolol

• Locked thread