Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
movax
Aug 30, 2008

Madurai posted:

Whoever set up this photo op, they deserve a goddamn medal:

How has this not been commented on yet, :circlefap: loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oh my god, some sperglord added the tail number of the Jaguar with the Buster Gonad nose art to his wikipedia page.

I've always been a fan of pun nose art. (Duke Spook and Libra aren't puns, I know.)

:nws:Alarm Belle

:nws:Overexposed

:nws:Squirter

What happened :smith:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

:staredog:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Duke Chin posted:

This thread has been lacking in explosions lately - choose your style of link since I can't inline this poo poo:

http://i.imgur.com/NQyqZNs.webm
http://i.imgur.com/NQyqZNs.gifv

ahahahahaha, loving perfect!

movax
Aug 30, 2008

If I look really closely I can see bits and pieces of my stuff :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

movax
Aug 30, 2008

ArchangeI posted:

the funny thing is that some people are arguing that the Chinese have looked at steam catapults, decided that they were way too complicated, and decided to go with electromagnetic instead, essentially skipping steam catapults to go from ski jump to EMC.

I see no problems with this and expect it to work out great for the PLAN.

Of course it will, they're just going to steal the designs from us when some mouthbreather picks up a random USB stick and plugs it into his computer.

• Locked thread