Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Zeris posted:

Taking a plate carrier off & dropping trou to piss? Did Butters enlist?

Going full Butters is the only way to piss for a drug test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

give those kids some lemonade in a bottle

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nineteen elevvveeeeennnnnnnnssssss

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
With every explosion in that video I keep picturing Master Shake just outside the screen throwing poo poo.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Shalhavet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUU_9bOcnM

Not from the same dude as the insane quadcopter death machine earlier, but in the same vein of terrible container-based weapons systems.

What game are these videos showing off mods for? At this point I feel like that's all it is.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I was gonna say, helicopters are clearly only held aloft by ongoing divine intervention.

Sometimes even that isn't enough https://youtu.be/4mSrwzH5n0E

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

kill me now posted:

He was teaching Ariel gunnery and TARPS (tactical airborne reconnaissance pods) to nuggets (new naval aviators) as an instructor with VF -101 which was the east coast F14 RAG (replacement air group) squadron

Buy this book, it's full of awesome salty F-14 stories and great pictures
http://www.amazon.com/Grumman-F-14-Tomcat-Reminiscences-Service/dp/0760339813

But what does the part at the end mean? I could follow it up until the thing about pips

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

iyaayas01 posted:

lol

y'know I feel like a century from now Westinghouse jet engine jokes will still be funny

Because their products really were that bad

As someone not incredibly well versed in jet engines would you care to explain, please?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Risket posted:

These are the older TOW 1's because the warhead isn't firing from above the tank into the turret, right? Where are they getting these? Egypt?

They aren't the TOW-2Bs, which are the missile variant that does the top down attack. It's also not an ITAS system, you can see that it doesn't have the PADS that the ITAS does, which means it's one of the older systems they're rocking. As for where they're getting the equipment :iiam:. Undoubtedly somebody else knows a bit more than I do on that, I just know the ITAS, having the great fortune of being in a heavy weapons company for four years and never seeing one fired.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Scratch Monkey posted:

No chance. Dude's in the Air Force.

Beware, "Islamic Savages!" Lispy's on patrol.

http://nbc26.tv/2015/07/27/raw-interview-armed-man-stands-guard-along-wrightsboro-road-to-show-support-for-the-troops/

This dude's got your back and his dad and brother were like totally a bad asses. It runs in the family. :downsgun::respek::smug:

You can't not quote the best line of that article.

"And my brother is a highly decorated Iraq vet who actually received a medal from General Shelton and Allen West for hand-to-hand combat which resulted in the capture of an Iranian general with Iranian special forces."

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Booblord Zagats posted:

I cringed before the music started and closed it

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

That star hat makes me think the guy was going LARPing and things got way out of hand

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

BaconAndBullets posted:

I used to despise tie downs but then a bunch of people doing landnav had to do hands across Area J looking for a M203 some idiot lost in a swamp. Thank god I wasn't there but I don't see anyway to tie down a 203.

The only way I can think of is tying off of the trigger guard which just seems incredibly stupid and therefore likely

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mustang posted:

In that 3rd Abrams clip, is that a 173rd patch I see on the loader?

I thought I saw that, too.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Blind Rasputin posted:

A-10 harvests tree line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMXTEowRpA (fast forward to 6:23)

As an aside, those people sure talk about night vision goggles a lot.

It's near dusk, gotta have your nods mounted and ready for the night

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I just want to throw all sorts of dumb poo poo on those rails for no reason other than they're there

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's wrong with irons?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Dead Reckoning posted:

Did someone say ridiculous, overweight future warrior concepts?

I used to have a whole folder of these in some long-lost HD.

It looks like The Rat's next cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

C.M. Kruger posted:

"yeah bro if you sign these enlistment papers today we can fast track you for powered armor training and if your ASVAB is good enough I've got a couple slots for TF 141 prospects."

It's like the dude saw that Boba Fett cosplay armor, then decided to make it gayer

• Locked thread