Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CmSgtMjr of the Air Force looks like he just remembered that he forgot to wear his Mormon undies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Madurai posted:

To be fair, you don't need to do donuts in your new car in the dealer's lot just to make sure it won't break down.

But you should because it's fuckin bitchin as poo poo to do it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
That's pretty loving good shot groupings. Jesus

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Koesj posted:

Nahh, wrong part of Georgia to blow up and markedly improve the state.

Yeah, Tybee is actually kinda cool

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The dousing with water part probably would have helped a little?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dead Reckoning posted:

Are those guys Hezbollah?

My guess would have been Pakistani

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Colonel's wife gonna be wild'n out on some MPs

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spacman posted:

You are completely right with that whole thing. Not arguing that.

Why though, is there a problem with present day Iran using nuclear power to provide electricity in a non weaponisable format, when the US was providing Iran with tech that could be easily weaponised back in the day, What changed?

I'm not trolling, I really don't understand what the issue is.

Short answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's a gross oversimplification, but it's funny how the US keeps funding things that keep coming back to bite it in the rear end.

True, but that is why it's the short answer

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I wan't digging on you man, just on me. Contra I see more as directly funding terrorism, things like arming Afghans are the kind of "whoops in hindsight" situation I'm referring to.

I follow. Sorry dude, guess I have been reading Games so much I think everything snide one-up bullshit. My fault

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

dont read games you idiot bitch

That seems to be the lesson here, yeah

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

the kurds can do that poo poo without saying allahu ackbar 50 times, why can't these guys?

Most Kurds while "followers of Islam", just say they are while the practice a much older religion called Yazidism which is rooted in the even older Zoroastrianism that the Bible and the Quran cribbed a lot of poo poo from. They just claim to be Islamic or Christian to keep from getting killed by whomever happens to be in charge at the time, but in reality they just pay lip service to them while still very much following the tenants of Yazidism/Zoroastrianism in every day affairs.

The one with the mustache is my mental picture of N4I

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jan 26, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

look at that fuckin haircut

Dollars to donuts he's a corpsman

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Further proof that "Navy gay"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

The British royals are legit when it comes to military service. It's pretty surprising, really.

Supposedly Harry is a really loving good Apache pilot and overall leader.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Nixon started his political career with money he made running illegal card games and lotteries while in the Navy, thereby being the world's most legit POG

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Thump! posted:

Didn't JFK swim a couple miles from a burning wreck of a PT boat while dragging some dude by his lifejacket straps?

Yep. And Joe Biden did his part in the Cold War by selling counterfeit blue jeans and dried up raisins rolled in to cigarette papers to the Soviets, further assisting in their economic collapse

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Frosted Flake posted:

I had no idea the Navy flew planes like this over Vietnam. That seems like a pretty big bomber for the Navy.

How did it compare to Skyhawks and Intruders?

They didn;t fly that many attack/bombing sorties. Most of them were used as photo recon for damage assessment

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

iyaayas01 posted:

They flew zero attack/bombing sorties, its only combat use was as a recon bird (RA-5C). Since it was only originally designed to carry one big nuke, it had a linear bomb bay in the rear of the plane between the two tailpipes...it was designed to literally poo poo out a nuke. This was obviously way less than optimal for anything other than nukes (and actually didn't work all that well for nukes either), so its primary role was as a recon bird, which it excelled at.

I could have sworn I read somewhere awhile back that they flew a few missions over the Ho Chi Min trail where they actually dropped bombs, but I can assume you'd be more knowledgeable on the subject than I am

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The C/E-2 is old school pretty. Like a 56 Chevy or a 39 Buick Road master. It looks like had it been made 60 years earlier it would have leveled a mess of German cities

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spicy Guacamole posted:

please don't post vids of my morning routine tia

Why are you wearing chainmail?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Didn't the FAMAS have an issue where it splits brass casings on ejection?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I always hated this piece of poo poo

I hated the M9 until I tried to use my cousin's dept. mandated SW .40

Personally, while I'm not a gun person, I do really love my Taurus .38Sp revolver

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Prank or fag? You decide!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Fag means actual Brony in this case. Not out fine and upstanding homosexual brothers

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

they would get maybe 2 shots with it before it ate CB

Gonna blow up real good when the IAF pops it with a maverick

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

This will always be the funniest picture from that series

He's all "Sorry bout that, dawg *wink*"

EDIT:

I keep reading my AV text when i see this

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 6, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

The Major being straddled is very funny.

Yeah, it looks like his disapproving father in the mirror more than his own reflection imo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Blind Rasputin posted:

T

This is incredible. Lmao.

The ISIS anthem sounds like it was written and performed by a boy band

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

It should be noted, this is in addition to up to 8 more guns in/under the wings. That is a hell of a lot of .50.

That man is the Patron Saint/Spirit Animal of Besiege

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Genocide Tendency posted:

I keep warnin y'all about fuckin round with that science poo poo..

One day.. You gonna look at grandpa Genocide and say... Well nothing because you fucks will have got yourself killed.

Any technology that can't be used to look at pictures or videoes of tits is technology we shouldn;t be making,

Genesis 2:11, Sussudio

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Police that gig-over-copper line, son

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

somewhatpathetic posted:

Apparently the carrier trials were part of Project Whale Tail.

Things used to have great names. Old Air Force was the best Air Force.

That picture is from Operation: Moose Knuckle, tho

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Are those dshk's instead of M2's?

Looks like it, yeah

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Home Depot is pretty much Iraqi DARPA, huh?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

We did. Then we abandoned them. Then we helped them again. Then we abandoned them. I don't know how many times that process was repeated, but I personally watched Turkey bomb the poo poo out of them during OIF, so it's hardly ancient history.

Also, Turkey wanted to "help" the US invaison by breaking through fromt he North to secure* kurdish settlements and stop Iraqi Forces from retreating in to the West. The Bush administration declined and it kinda started our modern issues with Turkey

*Murder every Kurd they saw and burnt he evidence

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No way that thing wasn't made by fuckin Destro and Cobra Commander after chugging Natty Ice and watching Smokey and the Bandit

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Also, why is a CVN carrying AV-8s and F-22s? It's like giving the Navy a nightmare the turns in to a wet dream and permanently fucks your sexuality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'd show her one hell of a shock cone

• Locked thread