Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Joementum posted:

Quote of the night, “Under president Obama, the rich have gotten richer, income inequality is getting worse." ~ Willard Mitt Romney

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Some more interesting stuff about the Atlanta ice storm last year. The Southeast in general had a few traffic fatalities, but Atlanta itself had zero traffic fatalities during the storm, if I remember correctly, and there was a huge amount of good samaritans making food, gathering blankets, and bringing it to stranded drivers, and a load of people being offered to sleep in nearby houses. A bunch of folks were using their 4x4 trucks for driving stranded people back to their cars the following day too.

The fact that traffic stood still enough to allow all this to happen was a huge failure of leadership, but the Atlanta citizens acted really well for the ordeal :unsmith:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Joementum posted:

Maybe Governor Deal should hold a prayer rally whenever there's snow in the forecast. It worked for the drought, right?

Could I get a good summary about what Nathan Deal is all about? I used to live in GA so I'm a bit curious.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Well that much is clear, what with disappearing for a while

Popular Thug Drink posted:

he's a huge corrupt shitfucker but he's OUR huge corrupt shitfucker *votes straight ticket R*

georgia politics have always, always been stacked against atlanta and the problem is getting worse as atlanta continues to increasingly dominate the state's economy, demography, and everything else important

this too: http://flagpole.com/news/comment/2014/10/22/gov-nathan-deal-and-the-longest-corruption-scandal-in-georgia-history

Jesus Christ :stonk:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

hangedman1984 posted:

You mean all brown people aren't the same?

It will be hilarious to see all the white conservative heads explode when they try to internally reconcile the fact "brown man also doesn't like brown people? huaaaAAAHH?!!?" :psyboom: when they can't tell the difference between different kinds of brown folks either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Goddammit

• Locked thread