Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Oh jesus christ Glee nobody on your cast is up for even approaching doing Janelle Monae justice, why do you even loving try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

CuwiKhons posted:

And every time you saw an episode so bad that you swore it was your last, the next episode would be amazing and it'd draw you right back in for another infuriating month of garbage.

And then you watch the bugfuck terrible Christmas special and finally break the cycle for good.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
No Rarity. You can do it. It will take all the willpower you can muster, but you can escape this cycle.

You must do it. It's for your own good.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I have to admit, the Tightrope performance is growing on me, as much as I don't want it to.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
If I recall correctly, it felt like it was Sue "corrupting" Becky after she became her head assistant Cheerio or whatever the gently caress, but eventually causality was torn asunder and now she was just always a prick.

Which, as was mentioned earlier, is actually probably the more interesting characterization for a Down's Syndrome character on TV, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

What the everloving gently caress are they all smoking over there

• Locked thread