Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
dead space 1 and 2 are both pretty good. I like 2 more because it has some cool varied settings. Dead space 3 is warmed over crap but is worth playing I guess if you're trapped in asiberian prison with nothing but a pc and an origin account though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

my favorite part about ds 3 was that isaac would get like knocked off a cliff or something in a cutscene and then other guy would just be there. Isaac and other guy had the best love story in videogame history.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Is Elder Scrolls Online worth buying now that there's no sub to pay?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

hey guys, no one was playing the epic Skyrim Online game, so they made it free. must be good right?

It's not free, you still have to buy it. There's just no monthly sub anymore.

• Locked thread