Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I just remembered the part in MGS2 where the soldier pees on raiden's head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i don't know what to say to this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

i don't know what to say to this

do you remember it?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I remember it as well.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

do you remember it?

yeah

did you know you can get seagulls to poo poo on his face in first person?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I remember it as well.

Me too

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i remember it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mgs2 is good

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The soldier with explosive diarrhea in Mgs4 is extremely epic and this thread reminded me of his story.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

yeah

did you know you can get seagulls to poo poo on his face in first person?

You can die from this.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Don't go check though because you spend enough time looking at fictional animal buttholes already.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

Don't go check though because you spend enough time looking at fictional animal buttholes already.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Pewdiepie posted:

The soldier with explosive diarrhea in Mgs4 is extremely epic and this thread reminded me of his story.

him making GBS threads himself during a life or death fire fight in realtime while the npcs complained about it was a defining moment in metal gear for me

with this i thought, wow, we have truly entered the next gen, where dynamic situations such as this can play out in realtime

in mgs 2 you can hear this same man making GBS threads himself if you point the mic at a certain location

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
the colonel says that they don't call it wetworks for nothing if you call him while getting peed on

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

the colonel says that they don't call it wetworks for nothing if you call him while getting peed on

your girlfriend will also say she will keep loving you as long as you take a shower

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

yeah i remember it like it was yesterday i just stood there and let the controller vibrate in my hands while the soldier was pissin all over my head and then i called everyone on the codec to let them know i was a fuckin freak irl who was down with getting pissed on in video games

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I didn't remember that part before I read your post, op. but now, after reading all of the words in your post, I do remember that part in MGS2 (where the soldier pees on raiden's head). thank you for posting

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

yeah i remember it like it was yesterday i just stood there and let the controller vibrate in my hands while the soldier was pissin all over my head and then i called everyone on the codec to let them know i was a fuckin freak irl who was down with getting pissed on in video games

Same.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't remember, but i've never played MGS2 so i'll take everyone's word for it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

i don't remember, but i've never played MGS2 so i'll take everyone's word for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGtY9wuUNk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh THAT part! Yeah I remember that.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i remember this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm so good at video games that if you describe a scene from a game I've played within the last 5 years, I'd most likely remember it.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

dude... it's the same guy!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

:thumbsup:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Acquire Currency! posted:

dude... it's the same guy!

Johnnys even more awesome than I could of ever thought.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

This sounds awesome.

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

him making GBS threads himself during a life or death fire fight in realtime while the npcs complained about it was a defining moment in metal gear for me

with this i thought, wow, we have truly entered the next gen, where dynamic situations such as this can play out in realtime

in mgs 2 you can hear this same man making GBS threads himself if you point the mic at a certain location

Nevermind, it actually sounds gay.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
My plan to systematically ruin all of gaming for Knuc is coming along beautifully

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
:laughandgrowfat:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In the original japanese version, if you call otacon while inside a locker with a pinup poster, him and snake have phone sex over the codec. This was removed in the American vesion and snake merely grunts while making fapping noises.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Yugioh, like MGS2, rules a lot. I liked the American character who was a dick and kept talking about America while wearing an American Flag bandana

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

starbarry clock posted:

:laughandgrowfat:

i really like fatman. he's just an rear end in a top hat. he has an agenda but it's secondary to rollerblading and drinking wine and blowing up fake amputee

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Isn't he in all of them. Seeing him in MGS5, the reigning champion game of the MGS series, will be awesome.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

games are art

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Raikov grabs Naked Snake in the balls

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Isn't he in all of them. Seeing him in MGS5, the reigning champion game of the MGS series, will be awesome.

Would that guy even be alive in V tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Acquire Currency! posted:

Would that guy even be alive in V tho

If he's alive in 3 and in 1 and 2 he must be alive in 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

His dad will show up, like he did in 3.

• Locked thread